Windows 10: So apparently there is this glitch that lets you do this

Discus and support So apparently there is this glitch that lets you do this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/External_Asparagus10 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/External_Asparagus10, Jan 2, 2022.

1. So apparently there is this glitch that lets you do this

/u/External_Asparagus10, Jan 2, 2022

2. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 2, 2022
  3. Minor Upgrade Glitches

My b11102 just upgraded to b14267.

My PC exhibited a couple minor upgrade glitches.
    The glitches this time:
    • No mouse
    • K-Lite had to be reinstalled (after W10 displayed a pop-up about every video extension)
    After a reboot, the mouse has returned and everything else seems to be working OK. So apparently there is this glitch that lets you do this :)

lehnerus2000, Jan 2, 2022
  4. So apparently there is this glitch that lets you do this

My Firefox invaded by the Matrix? (UI Glitching)

alright, I know I keep saying I found the culprit and update with "yeaaaaa-no the culprit is still at large", but I legit think I found out what extension has been doing it in lately: nano defender

I have been following all the steps to get nano defender working with ublock origin (subscribing to the nano filter lists, enabling one built in filter, setting the useresourceslocations, the works), and my copy of ublock origin is 1.24.3b5 (github version installed ala .js file trickery bypassing the strict no verified apps blockage). whenever I had it enabled, firefox starts glitching out like crazy, but with it removed entirely, nothing is happening, no user interface glitching of any sort, imma report this on my bug report then message the dev of that extension, see what they can do

BrokenDaily, Jan 2, 2022
Thema:

So apparently there is this glitch that lets you do this

1. So apparently there is this glitch that lets you do this - Similar Threads - apparently glitch lets

2. I made the comment, "So, let me get this straight, you have a college education, but you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made the comment, "So, let me get this straight, you have a college education, but you...: I made the comment, "So, let me get this straight, you have a college education, but you are making less the $15/hour????". Can someone please tell me why my comment was blocked?...
  3. I made the comment, "So, let me get this straight, you have a college education, but you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I made the comment, "So, let me get this straight, you have a college education, but you...: I made the comment, "So, let me get this straight, you have a college education, but you are making less the $15/hour????". Can someone please tell me why my comment was blocked?...
  4. Black rectangle afrer apparent screen glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black rectangle afrer apparent screen glitch: I don't have a screenshot but sometimes when I'm on video calls, specifically google meet, my screen will glitch out, showing a white dotted screen with red and blue and white dots before a black rectangle appears that goes away when I open tasks manager. So does anyone know...
  5. Black rectangle afrer apparent screen glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black rectangle afrer apparent screen glitch: I don't have a screenshot but sometimes when I'm on video calls, specifically google meet, my screen will glitch out, showing a white dotted screen with red and blue and white dots before a black rectangle appears that goes away when I open tasks manager. So does anyone know...
  6. So apparently there is an issue with the latest upgrade to 2004...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    So apparently there is an issue with the latest upgrade to 2004...: Defender took itself out of service, instead handing the antivirus jobs off to Malwarebytes and Spybot S&D. The main problem there is, both my paid for installation of MWB and the free version of Spybot S&D do not have any virus checking components as part of their payload,...
  7. So apparently there is an issue with the latest upgrade to 2004...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So apparently there is an issue with the latest upgrade to 2004...: Defender took itself out of service, instead handing the antivirus jobs off to Malwarebytes and Spybot S&D. The main problem there is, both my paid for installation of MWB and the free version of Spybot S&D do not have any virus checking components as part of their payload,...
  8. SO many glitches....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SO many glitches....: So, I have a laptop that is five months old and has got so many software problems since day one its not even funny. Especially since the last update. I know have a laptop that at random will not recognize the attached keyboard to allow me to log in. Then I have to restart...
  9. So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading: So what happened is that my laptop is showing the blue loading screen forever what do i do ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-apparently-i-have-a-problem-that-has-to-do-with/6fb86161-23a1-4f33-a33e-73f53c294038
  10. A new glitch apparently due to AU 1607?

in Windows 10 Support
    A new glitch apparently due to AU 1607?: After installing AU 1607 and having a heck of a time trying to get Logitech's Setpoint 6.67.83 to install and get my TRB-22 to work - never did (see posts on Drivers and Hardware), I now had an interesting incident which may be or not be related to the AU install. Woke...