Windows 10: so at school some kids were screwing around with my laptop... on the lock screen, this is...

Discus and support so at school some kids were screwing around with my laptop... on the lock screen, this is... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LucarioAcee [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LucarioAcee, Sep 14, 2020.

1. so at school some kids were screwing around with my laptop... on the lock screen, this is...

/u/LucarioAcee, Sep 14, 2020
  2. N-Gen Win User

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 14, 2020
  4. AeroCsr Win User

so at school some kids were screwing around with my laptop... on the lock screen, this is...

Kid screen time: gaming time versus school work time

Thank you, It seems to work.

I've created two accounts. Me been the only admin of the system (s), I do install only app games on the gaming account, while office and school apps are installed for all users.

• Kid-gamer account: is limited on daily screen time, have controlled Microsoft Store purchasing capabilities, and allows downloading stuff, not installing it (admin rights).
    • Kid-school account: unlimited screen time, no Microsoft Store purchasing capabilities (not even free stuff). Any application that is required to be blocked can only be blocked after been used for the first time and reported on the "family"
      dashboard. That is a pretty easy way to do it.

Same for web sites containing inline games. After been used for the first time, they can be added to the list of blocked sites.

Having to wait for an application or website to be visited for the first time to be able to add it to the list is not proactive. Any smart ideas on that regard would be appreciated.

Has Edge any embedded functionality we could leverage ?

Thank you !

AeroCsr, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

so at school some kids were screwing around with my laptop... on the lock screen, this is...

1. so at school some kids were screwing around with my laptop... on the lock screen, this is... - Similar Threads - school kids were

2. Laptop is screwed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop is screwed: So I was compressing files to get some storage space and then an error popped up asking me to terminate something like "00000007.00" and I said ok then everything disappeared besides the taskbar and my background with the occasional error message asking the same thing, and it...
  3. Laptop is screwed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop is screwed: So I was compressing files to get some storage space and then an error popped up asking me to terminate something like "00000007.00" and I said ok then everything disappeared besides the taskbar and my background with the occasional error message asking the same thing, and it...
  4. Laptop is screwed

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My School Account Locked My Laptop Desktop Background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My School Account Locked My Laptop Desktop Background: For a bit my school laptop was messed up so it was out for repair. In the mean time I had been using my personal laptop. I had to add my school account to my personal laptop in google, and before I did, I got a warning saying that changes would be made if I did or something...
  6. So I've screwed up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I've screwed up.: I updated my W10PC to 2004, and encountered the windows defender bug which I was unaware it was a bug at all. I went through these steps in order to make it work properly, but with no success. I googled and discovered the bug, I will wait for the next update, thats not the...
  7. Generic Kids Account and Screen Limit on Laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Generic Kids Account and Screen Limit on Laptop: I have a generic local account set up on a Win 10 laptop for my kids. I would like to limit usage of that to not be useable after 10PM. I have multiple kids and don't want to go through the process of creating a single account for each one of them in order to do what should...
  8. Why is my lock screen so slow?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is my lock screen so slow?: I have recently upgraded my rig. I got a new case and a new PSU and added an SSDrive. The thing is, none of the things used to boot up have changed, except that I got new SATA cables to hook up my old hybrid drive and the new SSD. Now when I boot the PC, when it gets to my...
  9. Headphones not working on a school locked laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not working on a school locked laptop: I have a school locked DELL laptop that the school gave us, and when I try to plug/connect my headphones, airpods,speakers in the computer it doesn't work and the audio comes out of the laptop speakers. I've tried to do some stuff people told me but because the computer is...
  10. My Laptop is screwed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop is screwed: My laptop ever since installing Duet which is what i use, keeps telling me it couldn’t repair itself, I have tried everything and nothing works. It also gives me a (GSOD) Green screen of Death[IMG]...