Windows 10: So basically I have 2 monitors and shift+Win+arrow keys to move the window between screens...

Discus and support So basically I have 2 monitors and shift+Win+arrow keys to move the window between screens... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/bLu3Ja3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsvc01/so_basically_i_have_2_monitors_and_shiftwinarrow/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bLu3Ja3, Apr 1, 2020.

1. So basically I have 2 monitors and shift+Win+arrow keys to move the window between screens...

/u/bLu3Ja3, Apr 1, 2020
  2. N-Crum Win User

WIN+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW not working

The problem is moving an app between monitors not desktops. WIN+SHIFT+Left/right arrow key should move apps between monitors but only the left arrow work on my laptop

N-Crum, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Possibility to move windows to other monitors with 'windows key + shift + arrow keys' on fullscreen youtube with windows 10?

I've noticed that moving windows between monitors with 'win key + shift + left/right arrows' does work with all kinds of windows but it behaves weird on fullscreen youtube videos. I currently have 3 monitors
    connected and what 'win key + shift + leftarrow' does is move the fullscreen video to the right monitor and 'win key + shift + rightarrow' moves it over to the left monitor. Notice that left and right are reversed, and that the primary middle monitor can't
    be reached with the shortcuts. This behaviour happens both in chrome and firefox. On microsoft edge, the fullscreen youtube video doesn't seem to move at all. I'm not sure if this matters but i'm using an Nvidia 960m graphics card with the latest driver. I
    have windows 10 updated to the latest version.

***Changed Windows topics by the moderator***

Merten Willy, Apr 1, 2020
  4. So basically I have 2 monitors and shift+Win+arrow keys to move the window between screens...

Shift + arrow keys not highlighting

I used to be able to use my shift + arrow keys to highlight items (pictures, cells in Excel, etc) as I am working. Now I can use shift + mouse click to highlight sequential items, but I cannot use my arrow keys. My computer recently updated. I have
    searched the internet for solutions, but all are outdated. I do not have scroll lock on. I do not have sticky keys on. I do not have filter keys on. Any other suggestions? This is most frustrating.

benandrea102607, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

So basically I have 2 monitors and shift+Win+arrow keys to move the window between screens...

1. So basically I have 2 monitors and shift+Win+arrow keys to move the window between screens... - Similar Threads - basically monitors shift+Win+arrow

2. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit the keyboard shortcut combination mentioned above. Windows will stretch the application I want to move "from one monitor to another " across both monitors. I want to know how I can have this work normally again like the keyboard shortcut from Microsoft says it is...
  3. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit the keyboard shortcut combination mentioned above. Windows will stretch the application I want to move "from one monitor to another " across both monitors. I want to know how I can have this work normally again like the keyboard shortcut from Microsoft says it is...
  4. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Moving a license key between 2 laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving a license key between 2 laptops: Today I got 2 new Lenovo laptops, one came with preinstalled Windows 11 Home with a license key, second one didn't have any system installed on it so I installed Windows 11 Home manually on it, without any key. I then proceed to first log the license key for the first laptop...
  6. Moving a license key between 2 laptops

Moving a license key between 2 laptops: Today I got 2 new Lenovo laptops, one came with preinstalled Windows 11 Home with a license key, second one didn't have any system installed on it so I installed Windows 11 Home manually on it, without any key. I then proceed to first log the license key for the first laptop...
  7. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit this key combination, Windows will stretch the window that I want to move to a different monitor, across all 3 of my screens. Wondering how I can have this work normally again. I've already reset graphics drivers and it didn't solve it....
  8. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit this key combination, Windows will stretch the window that I want to move to a different monitor, across all 3 of my screens. Wondering how I can have this work normally again. I've already reset graphics drivers and it didn't solve it....
  9. Win10 WinKey+Shift+Arrow no longer moves open window to second monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 WinKey+Shift+Arrow no longer moves open window to second monitor.: I used to have the functionality of just hitting Win+Shift+Arrow (in the direction of where a monitor was in relation to the open window) to shift the open window over to the other monitor easily. From one day to the nexxt, after a reboot, that functionality is gone. Any idea...
  10. Windows + arrow keys to switch between monitors. Maximized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows + arrow keys to switch between monitors. Maximized: Can I make it so when I use the windows + arrow keys to move folders/programs between monitors stays maximized? submitted by /u/spunc1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5rpop/windows_arrow_keys_to_switch_between_monitors/