Windows 10: So basically my Windows Store will open and then close instantly. I need it to run certain...

Discus and support So basically my Windows Store will open and then close instantly. I need it to run certain... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've tried everything. WSReset, Directory, the Index or whatever it's called, making a new user, reinstalling it through resetting it in the windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HelpMeLolPlsTriedEverythi, Sep 4, 2019.

1. So basically my Windows Store will open and then close instantly. I need it to run certain...

I've tried everything.

WSReset, Directory, the Index or whatever it's called, making a new user, reinstalling it through resetting it in the windows settings menu, reinstalled it through Powershell, literally everything. I also reinstalled Windows. I have 0 idea what to do. Please help me.

P.S. when I do WSReset.exe, So basically my Windows Store will open and then close instantly. I need it to run certain... e81fd8e9-8a70-4f58-9eeb-ff6b4381b579?upload=true.png this error keeps coming up.

:)

HelpMeLolPlsTriedEverythi, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

unable to run window store and update

Sorry for the late response. If the above steps did not work, let's try another troubleshooting step. You can try the suggestion by Linley Meslier above and see if it will resolve the issue. If not, try resetting Windows Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana.
    • Type WSreset.exe, then click it.
    • The Store app and a command prompt will open without any messages and it will automatically close when the process is done.
    • Restart the computer.

After doing the steps, try running Windows Store again and see if you can do an update.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 4, 2019
  4. So basically my Windows Store will open and then close instantly. I need it to run certain...

Windows store closes automatically

Sorry, but this doesn't work. It made the problem worse. The Store did open, but it closed the instant I tried to type the name of an app in the search box. After following your suggestion, now the Store opens and closes instantly by itself.

Mauricio _846, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

So basically my Windows Store will open and then close instantly. I need it to run certain...

1. So basically my Windows Store will open and then close instantly. I need it to run certain... - Similar Threads - basically Store open

2. My microsoft store opens then closes instantly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store opens then closes instantly: i have uninstalled and then proceeded to reinstall the app but noting has worked so far i have cleared the cache , troubleshooted the app and it came up as nothing wrong with it even tho i can see with my eyes that it **** also reset it in settings still nothing worked...
  3. My microsoft store opens then closes instantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store opens then closes instantly: i have uninstalled and then proceeded to reinstall the app but noting has worked so far i have cleared the cache , troubleshooted the app and it came up as nothing wrong with it even tho i can see with my eyes that it **** also reset it in settings still nothing worked...
  4. My microsoft store opens then closes instantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Search opens then instantly closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search opens then instantly closes: I don't know what had happened, because just a day earlier the search bar was working correctly. I turned off my pc then opened it again the next day to found out that my search bar is not working properly. Every time i try to open it whether its by opening the start menu...
  6. Windows Search opens then instantly closes

Windows Search opens then instantly closes: I don't know what had happened, because just a day earlier the search bar was working correctly. I turned off my pc then opened it again the next day to found out that my search bar is not working properly. Every time i try to open it whether its by opening the start menu...
  7. Java run command closes instantly

Java run command closes instantly: Hi, when I try to open java run command it opens then closes really fast but no error code so I don't really have anything else and the site is not helpful either....
  8. SO basically my windows keeps instantly deleting the files i try to download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SO basically my windows keeps instantly deleting the files i try to download: I dont know why this happens I tried every suggestion everyone had to offer but it still wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-basically-my-windows-keeps-instantly-deleting/e1b37bca-ae19-481f-a090-35d546e1da78
  9. My Outlook open and closes instantly.

My Outlook open and closes instantly.: Need to get it work fast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-open-and-closes-instantly/8ebd56f4-8af8-4e63-838e-9a86e1d8e334
  10. Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly: Hello if you're having issue like trying to access Microsoft Store but it closes instantly and if you watch Microsoft Edge and it complains about HTML5 well I found a solution that fixed all of that for me because I looked up all kinds of solutions none worked until I reached...