Windows 10: So Everytime I type in my keyboard a program will open up. This is literally the first day...

Discus and support So Everytime I type in my keyboard a program will open up. This is literally the first day... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Triforzee [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Triforzee, Nov 27, 2019.

1. So Everytime I type in my keyboard a program will open up. This is literally the first day...

/u/Triforzee, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

While typing on keyboard opens different programs

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• May I know are you pressing Windows key while typing?
    • Which programs are getting opened?
    • Are you aware of any changes prior to this issue?
    • How many language packs are installed on the computer currently? To check navigate to
      Settings >> Time & Language >> Preferred languages

I would also suggest you to connect the keyboard to a different computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with the details to assist you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Typing, keyboard

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you're having a problem with your keyboard. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your PC prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest scanning your PC using an antivirus program and check if this step will resolve the issue.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

So Everytime I type in my keyboard a program will open up. This is literally the first day...

How do I change the default keyboard from handwriting to typing on Windows 10

Hi Paul,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know more information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you enabled the tablet mode settings on Windows 10?

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Turn off on screen keyboard

• Open Start menu, type Settings in search bar and click on Settings.
    • Click on Ease of access and select keyboard.
    • Turn off the on screen keyboard.

Step 2: Turn off tablet mode

I suggest you to turn off tablet mode, as it may also be the cause for the issue.

• Open Start menu, type tablet mode settings in search bar and click on it.
    • Turn off the tablet mode option and check if it helps.

Reference: I suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps.

Change your language or keyboard

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-language-keyboard

The steps applies for Windows 10 also.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

So Everytime I type in my keyboard a program will open up. This is literally the first day...

1. So Everytime I type in my keyboard a program will open up. This is literally the first day... - Similar Threads - Everytime type keyboard

2. Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?: Hi, i dont know why when i type the first 1-3 letters it wont work, it will miss the initial 2-3 letters or lag or hang. i have tried troubleshooting my laptop keyboard, but it said theres no problem there. or is it just lagging? please help, thank you. laptop type is asus...
  3. Everytime I try to open a program The deletion confirmation pops up and If I press No It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I try to open a program The deletion confirmation pops up and If I press No It...: This post is in windows 7...
  4. Everytime I try to open a program The deletion confirmation pops up and If I press No It...

Everytime I try to open a program The deletion confirmation pops up and If I press No It...: This post is in windows 7...
  5. Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?: Hi, i dont know why when i type the first 1-3 letters it wont work and r a while it will work i use windows 11 so i tried searching it on google and all of it was windows 10 and its not the same problem that i have. i have tried troubleshooting my laptop keyboard, but it said...
  6. Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?

Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?: Hi, i dont know why when i type the first 1-3 letters it wont work and r a while it will work i use windows 11 so i tried searching it on google and all of it was windows 10 and its not the same problem that i have. i have tried troubleshooting my laptop keyboard, but it said...
  7. Keyboard and typing -- SO FRUSTRATING!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and typing -- SO FRUSTRATING!!: As I am typing, my curser will just all of the sudden move to a different location in the text or all of the sudden the font menu will pop up for no reason. Has anyone had a problem with their cursor moving around for no reason? The most common thing it does is to jump back...
  8. Microsoft Keyboard missing first type word everytime ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Keyboard missing first type word everytime ?: These are three sets of Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse 900 model sets misses the first type word i do? I am puzzled and totally upset , is it due to this New Keyboard or my pc ? But old keyboard works fine ? Can you repair this or will take back return immediately?...
  9. While typing on keyboard opens different programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    While typing on keyboard opens different programs: Recently I am having an Issue with my Desktop PC. While I tried to write something using my Keyboard on Firefox, Chrome or even Microsoft office Word, Notepad it keeps opens different programs instead of typing. I thought the cause might be malware or virus. So I did a deep...
  10. While typing on keyboard opens different programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    While typing on keyboard opens different programs: Recently I am having an Issue with my Desktop PC. While I tried to write something using my Keyboard on Firefox, Chrome or even Microsoft office Word, Notepad it keeps opens different programs instead of typing. I thought the cause might be malware or virus. So I did a deep...