Windows 10: So Far, So Good

Discus and support So Far, So Good in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dustymars, Aug 20, 2015.

1. dustymars Win User

So Far, So Good

After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF drivers on my old eMAchine. Well, it is only 5 years old.

:)

dustymars, Aug 20, 2015

2. 6280 on O2 - so far so good

Everyone,

If you are having problems with the 6280 or any other product make a new thread for it. Otherwise you will end up with a very long thread full of issues that do not relate to the one you are having.

If you find that you cannot solve your issue from assistance here, get in contact with us from the
    Contact Us page.

Cheers

-

Karim

karim---01, Aug 20, 2015
  3. 6280 on O2 - so far so good

That's interesting. I've just tried to pair my headset with my 6280. The phone finds the headset, but won't pair with it. I thought it might be the headset, as it was a cheapo from Maplin, but the headset does work with a bluetooth landline server, so...

Network is O2, firmware V 3.60

shootist---01, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

So Far, So Good

1. So Far, So Good - Similar Threads - Far

2. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...: Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-far-in-correcting-a-black-screen-with/d94c22f2-c10f-4a5d-a04e-add475e32550
  3. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...: Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-far-in-correcting-a-black-screen-with/d94c22f2-c10f-4a5d-a04e-add475e32550
  4. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...: I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 gateway PC and got as far as WHERE DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL WINDOWS? I selected NAME Drive 0 Partition 1: PQSERVICE Total Size 18.0GB Free S[ace: 3.4GB OEM ReservedNEXT Windows can't be installed on Drive 0 Partition1 Show...
  6. I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...

I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...: I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 gateway PC and got as far as WHERE DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL WINDOWS? I selected NAME Drive 0 Partition 1: PQSERVICE Total Size 18.0GB Free S[ace: 3.4GB OEM ReservedNEXT Windows can't be installed on Drive 0 Partition1 Show...
  7. Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts: I have been a Hotmail user for at least 25 years. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with the barrage of junk mail no matter how often I block senders, report them as phishing or scams, more keeps coming in. I have a desktop windows 11 PC and 1 surface laptop 15 inch which I...
  8. Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts

Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts: I have been a Hotmail user for at least 25 years. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with the barrage of junk mail no matter how often I block senders, report them as phishing or scams, more keeps coming in. I have a desktop windows 11 PC and 1 surface laptop 15 inch which I...
  9. RAM "in use" far exceeds Working Set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM "in use" far exceeds Working Set: Windows 10 Home22H219045.3996AMD Athlontm II X4 630 Processor 2.80 GHzWhen I start my computer, I have about 2 GB of my 16 GB of RAM shown as "in use." The thing taking up the most Working Set is exporer.exe using 145 MB. After the computer has been running for a few days,...
  10. RAM "in use" far exceeds Working Set

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RAM "in use" far exceeds Working Set: Windows 10 Home22H219045.3996AMD Athlontm II X4 630 Processor 2.80 GHzWhen I start my computer, I have about 2 GB of my 16 GB of RAM shown as "in use." The thing taking up the most Working Set is exporer.exe using 145 MB. After the computer has been running for a few days,...