So far, what do you who've used Win 10 think of it?

Discus and support So far, what do you who've used Win 10 think of it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just got the free upgrade notification for Win 10, but I'm wondering what beta testers have to say about it so far. Thanks, 6566 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Starkman, May 31, 2015.

1. Starkman Win User

Just got the free upgrade notification for Win 10, but I'm wondering what beta testers have to say about it so far.

Thanks,

:)

Starkman, May 31, 2015
  2. 8abddd39-6c51-495f-a16c-44c91d94c117 Win User

What do you think of Windows 10 so far? Is it good enough?

Its been 24 hours since I've upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I just wanted to know how you feel its going for you. Or how its better than your last version or if your last version is better. I have to say, though (in my opinion), I thinks far more
    stable than previous versions I have used before. I feel there is a sense of strength-ness, unlike other Windows OS. Unfortunately there is a downside: it is sometimes very slow, but not all the time.

What's your opinion? (just want to hear peoples views So far, what do you who've used Win 10 think of it? :)

8abddd39-6c51-495f-a16c-44c91d94c117, May 31, 2015
  3. pollis559 Win User
    What do you think of N86?

Great phone but still:

1. Still, when you exit programs they keep running in the background draining battery & memory.
    Make EXIT = EXIT; Especially Web.

2. Often the screen does not go to blank, it stays on despite being set to go off after 30sec.
    This could cause screen burn & wastes battery life.

pollis559, May 31, 2015
  4. nt62 Win User

Hello Starkman.

Windows 10 is very different from 7 but more recognizable than 8.
    Windows 10 has different customization options than 7.

10 is not only just a desktop OS as 7 was,
    it is also designed to be used on touch devices.

Don't expect 10 to be Windows 7 Service Pack 10. ( joke )

There are alot of devices out there that are not yet updated to work with 10.
    Example: Creative Sound Blaster drivers won't be released for 10 until sometime in July.
    Device Drivers will probably be available for most systems after RTM or GA.
    Alot of software is yet to be made compatible with 10.

Other than that, Microsoft's device driver base is much improved over Windows 7.
    10 is ok.

Thema:

1. So far, what do you who've used Win 10 think of it? - Similar Threads - far who've used

2. Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design: Hey guys! Just want to share a 3D model design i made today. I'm trying to see how far i can take 3D builder. I also have the "casting" for the designs on on the table edges and feet. Took me about an hour to make this since i wasn't sure where i was going with it but now i...
  3. windows 10 mail app

windows 10 mail app: My windows mail app does not open any links https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-10-mail-app/07ef5d8a-a07f-4cfd-b930-3ff5cbf33e41
  4. Cannot uninstall Snap Attack (Windows 10 store game)

Cannot uninstall Snap Attack (Windows 10 store game): The Snap Attack game (a.k.a. "Wordament Snap Attack") was retired as of May 18, 2018. The game can no longer be played (online or offline) and is no longer available for download. Given this, I see no need to keep it on my system. Operating system: Windows 10 Home...
  5. Windows 10 April Update black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 April Update black screen: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 3451 laptop with Intel Celeron N2840 processor. Each time i try to upgrade to the April update, my laptop works for a few seconds then the screen turns black. I had to downgrade to the Fall creators update as a result. Is this because of the graphics...
  6. [BUG] Windows 10 OneDrive @ Default Settings Causing Major Issues With Security Permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [BUG] Windows 10 OneDrive @ Default Settings Causing Major Issues With Security Permissions: I came across this post, when researching the issue of security permissions being grayed out and not having the ability to save files. I then noticed this post was dated August 2015. Could this still be an issue with One Drive? My problem with not being able to save files...
  7. Hp pavilion won't access windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp pavilion won't access windows 10: Hello i need help my hp Pavilion which cost me a lot of money and i just got it a little over a month ago is telling me that it cant access windows 10 and i have no idea how to fix it and everything ive tried hasnt worked is there any way to contact an employee that can walk...
  8. Uisng windows 10, HP officejet 6968 does not print in color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uisng windows 10, HP officejet 6968 does not print in color: The printer makes copies in color. In Windows 10 settings on my HP laptop, there is no option to select color. In "printing preferences" the paper/quality section only gives a an option labelled "print in grayscale"....
  9. Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared

Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared: My bluetooth icon has disappeared from the Device Manager. I was using a bluetooth mouse for most of the morning and then around 12:30pm PST my mouse started to act flaky. I did updates, but still do not have the option to turn On/Off bluetooth. Perhaps I hit some key...
  10. Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone

Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone: I updated my computer, and was on the phone for 45 minutes with a rep while we reset my entire system. I went into the Device Manager and looked under Human Interface Devices, and apparently my touchscreen driver is missing. Where can I download the touchscreen driver...