Windows 10: So fun fact: if you name a folder "..." you can keep opening it, and it brings you to the...

Discus and support So fun fact: if you name a folder "..." you can keep opening it, and it brings you to the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JohnnyWobble [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JohnnyWobble, Feb 23, 2020.

1. So fun fact: if you name a folder "..." you can keep opening it, and it brings you to the...

/u/JohnnyWobble, Feb 23, 2020

2. Fun Facts

I'm trying to get my fun facts button back to my log on screen. When I go to Settings/Personalization/Lock Screen, I see the button that turns this feature on and off but I can get it to stay on. No matter what background setting I set it to, when I
    leave the Lock Screen page and then go back to it, the fun facts setting is always set to the off position. Any ideas on how to keep this setting turned on?

Kurt Fahrenkamp, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Fun Facts

I have tried selecting all the options, slideshow, picture and spotlight. The fun facts button does not stay in the On position.

Kurt Fahrenkamp, Feb 23, 2020
  4. OwlWizard Win User

So fun fact: if you name a folder "..." you can keep opening it, and it brings you to the...

Fun Facts

Hi Kurt,

I'm an Independent Advisor here to help you out,

The option "Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and Cortatna on your lock screen" only appears if you have selected either a Slideshow or Picture as your background.

The option is not there when using Windows Spotlight.

Hope this helps you out,

Thanks,

Nick

OwlWizard, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

So fun fact: if you name a folder "..." you can keep opening it, and it brings you to the...

1. So fun fact: if you name a folder "..." you can keep opening it, and it brings you to the... - Similar Threads - fun fact name

2. Do you know why a folder that you open keeps coming to the front of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you know why a folder that you open keeps coming to the front of the screen?: Hi,While I am working with any application like Excel, Adobe Reader, MS Paint, or anything else in Windows 11, any open folder that is minimized or in the background will automatically come to the front view. This happens frequently and I have to close all open folders to...
  3. Do you know why a folder that you open keeps coming to the front of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you know why a folder that you open keeps coming to the front of the screen?: Hi,While I am working with any application like Excel, Adobe Reader, MS Paint, or anything else in Windows 11, any open folder that is minimized or in the background will automatically come to the front view. This happens frequently and I have to close all open folders to...
  4. Is there any way to configure Windows so that when you create a new folder, you can get a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to configure Windows so that when you create a new folder, you can get a...: When I need to create a new folder, I click or tap on the New Folder icon, then start typing in the name field to replace the name "New Folder" with the name I want. I'm usually competent using a keyboard, but for some reason I almost always goof up when I'm trying to type in...
  5. Is there any way to configure Windows so that when you create a new folder, you can get a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to configure Windows so that when you create a new folder, you can get a...: When I need to create a new folder, I click or tap on the New Folder icon, then start typing in the name field to replace the name "New Folder" with the name I want. I'm usually competent using a keyboard, but for some reason I almost always goof up when I'm trying to type in...
  6. Fun fact! Did you know...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fun fact! Did you know...: Hi,Did you know that the Settings app is actually a browser? Don't believe me? I'll show you.Open the Settings app and press the F7 key. A pop-up comes, asking if you wanna turn on caret browsing.This proves that it's a browser.The actual truth is, the Settings app was made...
  7. can you bring back windows aero

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you bring back windows aero: i would rely like it if you brought back aero with the transparency effects i love windows 10 but pleas bring it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-bring-back-windows-aero/f98919de-471d-4e21-a144-65b75ea2e6ea
  8. New Xbox Experience: Connecting You to Fun, Wherever You Want to Play

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Experience: Connecting You to Fun, Wherever You Want to Play: [media] At team Xbox, we’re building a unique set of experiences for the next generation of gaming – an ecosystem of hardware and software working to meet gamers wherever they choose to engage. From Xbox Series X, which will set a new bar for power,...
  9. Fun Facts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fun Facts: I'm trying to get my fun facts button back to my log on screen. When I go to Settings/Personalization/Lock Screen, I see the button that turns this feature on and off but I can get it to stay on. No matter what background setting I set it to, when I leave the Lock Screen...
  10. You can change the name of Microsoft in the user folder?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You can change the name of Microsoft in the user folder?: Hello, you can change the name of Microsoft in the user folder? (That would be the first 5 characters Microsoft account) I wish I could do this without losing anything of what I have currently installed. Thanks for any suggestions. Hello 59561