Windows 10: So how are you supposed to delete files? If it can be used by good guys, bad guys can use...

Discus and support So how are you supposed to delete files? If it can be used by good guys, bad guys can use... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/-_-qarmah-_- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhb10a/so_how_are_you_supposed_to_delete_files_if_it_can/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-_-qarmah-_-, Jun 28, 2020.

1. So how are you supposed to delete files? If it can be used by good guys, bad guys can use...

/u/-_-qarmah-_-, Jun 28, 2020
  2. augustya Win User

Which Screenguard are you guys using for the N900 !

I was wondering what kind of screenguards are you guys using on your N900? I am too looking out for a screen guard but for me whichever screengaurd that I go for should be absolutely thin, transparent, very fine.Which doesn’t hampers,
    obstructs the viewing quality of the image, the picture quality on the screen. I mean it should not feel while watching any video or using the screen that there is some plastic film which has been put on it and so the real 100% viewing pleasure is not there.

Please suggest me a very thin, transparent screen guard (Ofcourse with all the other things like it should leave any bubbles,adhesive stains,marks etc...)

augustya, Jun 28, 2020
  3. NilsClawson, Jun 28, 2020
  4. So how are you supposed to delete files? If it can be used by good guys, bad guys can use...

Using GIT GUI on Microsoft

Hi Josh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while selecting branch in GIT GUI, and you receive an error message Unable to link old ‘Source/BP1/Flow1/Flow.flw’.

As the issue is related to selecting branch in GIT GUI, I would suggest you to post your query on

GIT HUB forum
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge to help you with the query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

So how are you supposed to delete files? If it can be used by good guys, bad guys can use...

1. So how are you supposed to delete files? If it can be used by good guys, bad guys can use... - Similar Threads - are supposed delete

2. why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground: why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground. It shows i am adminstrator, yet it is telling me i dont have administrative control and need permission from my own computer. and to top it off, the only way to change account controls or issues is by booting...
  3. why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground: why the **** is windows so bad you guys ran it into the ground. It shows i am adminstrator, yet it is telling me i dont have administrative control and need permission from my own computer. and to top it off, the only way to change account controls or issues is by booting...
  4. What browser are you guys using?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What browser are you guys using?: Been using edge for awhile now and they added so many bloatware that i think its time i move on… submitted by /u/runnbl3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13c2fbu/what_browser_are_you_guys_using/
  5. Can you guys please unblock roblox?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you guys please unblock roblox?: Every time i open Roblox it says this app has been blocked by your system administrator and an you please fix this because you should let us play roblox because roblox is fun and unblock the roblox website too...
  6. Can you guys please unblock roblox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you guys please unblock roblox?: Every time i open Roblox it says this app has been blocked by your system administrator and an you please fix this because you should let us play roblox because roblox is fun and unblock the roblox website too...
  7. Can you guys please unblock roblox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Good news guys!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Good news guys!: Microsoft finally released the 21h1 update in public. I hope you enjoy it : I'm currently downloading the update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-news-guys/c9fb8f32-7db3-48b9-abf3-5e3fde397659
  9. Maybe you guys can help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maybe you guys can help?: submitted by /u/Lil-Bugger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwimxg/maybe_you_guys_can_help/
  10. Hoping you guys can help out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hoping you guys can help out: This is a core dump from my computer. I'm getting the pool header message during the dump. Happens usually when I'm multitasking on this computer. 45070