Windows 10: So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to...

Discus and support So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sn0wf1ake1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sn0wf1ake1, Nov 3, 2020.

1. So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to...

/u/sn0wf1ake1, Nov 3, 2020

2. big fish error 0x000035a MSVCP140.DLL not compatable with big fish game manager

I gave you a number of things to try besides reinstalling. I took the time to research problems with this game and gave you a comprehensive list of things to try. May I ask why you rated my post unhelpful before you could have possibly tried all the things
    I suggested? Why did you only respond to one small step in a long list?

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Nov 3, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Valve Inflicts European Gamers with $1 = €1 Equation

Here's where I step in:
    • As much as being expressive is fine, being vocal about things isn't...it usually spoils some serious and interesting debates
    • Beyond a point let's agree to disagree with things...the participants of the debate hold the higher ground over the moderator of it, to decide when to do so...again, while things are within limits
    Use these pointers as you proceed with the ongoing discussion. Thank You.

btarunr, Nov 3, 2020
  4. mjean1 Win User

So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to...

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to...

1. So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to... - Similar Threads - did manage European

2. How do I pull user information with just the first name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I pull user information with just the first name?: When I was setting up file sharing in Windows 10 after doing a clean install, I can no longer pull user information with anything other than the full email address. If I try "first name" or "last name" or "first name last name" or even "first name last name email" I get name...
  3. How do I pull user information with just the first name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I pull user information with just the first name?: When I was setting up file sharing in Windows 10 after doing a clean install, I can no longer pull user information with anything other than the full email address. If I try "first name" or "last name" or "first name last name" or even "first name last name email" I get name...
  4. First thing I did after installing window 11.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    First thing I did after installing window 11.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Umer_SHKK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/oiorst/first_thing_i_did_after_installing_window_11/
  5. So I did a thing...and it may have been unwise...

So I did a thing...and it may have been unwise...: ...I recently swapped out my motherboard and cpu from an Intel based to an AMD one. I had every intention of reinstalling Windows 10 but before I can boot from the USB, it instead booted back from the Windows drive... ...and it still worked! Granted, I had recently...
  6. Just today i got a new computer, and one of the first things i did was switch everything to...

Just today i got a new computer, and one of the first things i did was switch everything to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Todosansy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kmqo8b/just_today_i_got_a_new_computer_and_one_of_the/
  7. Just bluescreened for the first time today, how can I troubleshoot?

Just bluescreened for the first time today, how can I troubleshoot?: I hardly ever bluescreen, as this isn't a very common occurance for me. But what I'm wondering is, what's the next step to figure out what's going on, or how to fix it? Is there perhaps a log that I can show you guys to see if you can figure out what it might have been, or...
  8. did i do the right thing?

did i do the right thing?: I bought a new bluetooth keybord (Anne Pro 2) but my windows 10 home didn't support bluetooth because i was using some active windows for free toll and update was like last in 2019 so i bought windows 10 pro but it didn't want to active, so i am currently doing hard reset on...
  9. So recently I built my new pc, this was my first time doing so but I did my research and...

So recently I built my new pc, this was my first time doing so but I did my research and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BMT-KiTKat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e05oty/so_recently_i_built_my_new_pc_this_was_my_first/
  10. I Did a Silly Thing

in Windows 10 Support
    I Did a Silly Thing: I was too eager to try out Windows 10 and before doing my research and backing anything up I have now switched my main computer to 10. *Shock As I understand it there is no way of going back -- am I going to be okay? On a scale from 1 - 10 how likely am I to experience...