Windows 10: So How do the real gurus decide on new Tutorial topics?

Discus and support So How do the real gurus decide on new Tutorial topics? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just wondering how the guys decide on topics to write Tutorials about. it seems that the range of tutorials is just amazing. 117876 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by x509, Sep 14, 2018.

1. x509 Win User

So How do the real gurus decide on new Tutorial topics?

Just wondering how the guys decide on topics to write Tutorials about. it seems that the range of tutorials is just amazing.

:)

2. E71 : Tutorial bug

Just started investigating new E71, and seems there is a bug in the Tutorial app. (Menu>Help>Tutorial) : Several topics cause the app. to end (crash) without showing info.
    e.g. Keys>Power key. Perhaps there are missing topics, because I also notice that where one of these "crash" topics appears in the middle of a list, lower topics actually launch the topic above them in the list
    e.g. anything below Calling>Dialled numbers.

Am I the only one suffering this? Seems relatively trivial, but then does not inspire confidence : if a simple app. like Tutorial is bad, what chance complex stuff being good?

clegg---01, Sep 14, 2018
  3. a111087 Win User
    3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Sep 14, 2018
  4. So How do the real gurus decide on new Tutorial topics?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

So How do the real gurus decide on new Tutorial topics?

1. So How do the real gurus decide on new Tutorial topics? - Similar Threads - real gurus decide

2. Really helpful SO watch it for real

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Really helpful SO watch it for real: check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsiWy-8VLKA&t=1s submitted by /u/DeadRider__041 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/174qf0g/really_helpful_so_watch_it_for_real/
  3. How do I contact a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact a real person?: I have been on line and tried to cancell an order that I never placed. I keep getting different sites that it refers me to. I tried to call a number and a recorded message said no one was available at that time but wanted me to record a message. I am worried that it was a...
  4. How do I contact a real person?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact a real person?: I have been on line and tried to cancell an order that I never placed. I keep getting different sites that it refers me to. I tried to call a number and a recorded message said no one was available at that time but wanted me to record a message. I am worried that it was a...
  5. Tutorial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tutorial: My PC is showing Error Kmode Exception Not Handled I was trying to fix this blue screen ..is this YouTube tutorial will fix this issue ? https://youtu.be/_SzOIBvwg6Y?list=LL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tutorial/8dc52c96-bd3b-4c32-b19c-a825b32dc48c
  6. A tutorial on how to use the new Microsoft Family Safety App.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    A tutorial on how to use the new Microsoft Family Safety App.: 1. On your Android or iOS, go to the Play Store/App Store. 2. Search for Family Safety. 3. Launch the app. 4. Sign in with your Microsoft account. 5. Turn on location....
  7. Not so much of a real problem....but

in Windows 10 Support
    Not so much of a real problem....but: Greetings, If I have done this right, there should be a snip of two folders The folder on the right, displaying the full size picture of the album cover is how all of my music files used to be displayed. The folder on the left is how they are now displayed. This changing of...
  8. new PC user. need tutorial

in Windows 10 Customization
    new PC user. need tutorial: I have just purchased a PC laptop. I have no idea how to use Windows10. I need a user manual/tutorial or other introduction. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-user-need-tutorial/327e7ea6-49f3-45ea-bf88-77e77d67722c
  9. Gurus how do Windows computers browse network for new computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gurus how do Windows computers browse network for new computers: Hi folks In a Local LAN -- no domain controllers etc -- just in typical Home type or small Office LAN's: Using a Linux server in SAMBA one computer always works as "The Master Browser" and any time a new computer logs on to your LAN whether Windows or Linux clients it sends...
  10. MSN has new look for My Topics

in Browsers and Email
    MSN has new look for My Topics: I just went to MSN and clicked Windows 10 under My Topics I'm following and saw they have changed the page view format for the better. [img] 8986