Windows 10: So i accidentally downloaded a file on

Discus and support So i accidentally downloaded a file on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; internet explorer, which i dont even use. Now everytime i try to redownload it brings me back to internet explorer and wont open. Can anybody help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kzeg, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/kzeg Win User

So i accidentally downloaded a file on

internet explorer, which i dont even use. Now everytime i try to redownload it brings me back to internet explorer and wont open. Can anybody help me put that download in another place so it can actually be opened?

submitted by /u/kzeg
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kzeg, Nov 9, 2019

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Nov 9, 2019
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Nov 9, 2019
  4. So i accidentally downloaded a file on

a key-file went accidentally in a kladblok file.

Hi db60_432,

This statement of an issue is quite unclear and incomplete to be understood by our readers here in
    Microsoft community. It is too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with key file recovery. To have a better understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• What is this key-file are you talking about?
    • What is the name of the program you're using?
    • What is the software or program you're trying to activate?
    • How is this even related to our Windows 10 product and services?
    • Can you give us a complete detail of a step by step
      walkthrough on what you’re doing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far on your end?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • Did you receive an error message? If yes, can you give us a screenshot?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    How to ask an effective question
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail here in our community. In this way, the readers will get enough information that will lead them to provide you accurate resolutions instead of
    having assumptions and guessing.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Johann Eva, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

So i accidentally downloaded a file on

1. So i accidentally downloaded a file on - Similar Threads - accidentally downloaded file

2. I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file: I finally fell for an old trick - while trying to download a perfectly safe file from the internet, I mistakenly downloaded file through the internet called setup.exe and ran it. The properties of the file shows the target as "https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z2201.msi".What is...
  3. I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file: I finally fell for an old trick - while trying to download a perfectly safe file from the internet, I mistakenly downloaded file through the internet called setup.exe and ran it. The properties of the file shows the target as "https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z2201.msi".What is...
  4. I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I accidentally made it so that notepad always opens for .frag files.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally made it so that notepad always opens for .frag files.: I accidentally made it so that notepad always opens for .frag files, but when i went to change it by using "Choose default apps by file type" in the settings, i only got two options: Notepad which i do not want, or search in the Microsoft Store which has nothing that helps. I...
  6. I accidentally made it so that notepad always opens for .frag files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally made it so that notepad always opens for .frag files.: I accidentally made it so that notepad always opens for .frag files, but when i went to change it by using "Choose default apps by file type" in the settings, i only got two options: Notepad which i do not want, or search in the Microsoft Store which has nothing that helps. I...
  7. I accidentally made it so that notepad always opens for .frag files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. So, I was downloading Windows 10 when I accidentally shut it down, so I restarted it but an...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So, I was downloading Windows 10 when I accidentally shut it down, so I restarted it but an...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lollollmaolol12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7n762/so_i_was_downloading_windows_10_when_i/
  9. I accidentally downloaded an "Antivirus"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally downloaded an "Antivirus": [ATTACH] I accidentally downloaded an "antivirus" when downloading some software for uni whenever i try to delete it i get this message. https://preview.redd.it/ozn4tzidtzp41.png?width=445&format=png&auto=webp&s=b4dfe18db818970eaa2f246c13c353aa81d8ae14 I get this for...
  10. I accidentally downloaded a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I accidentally downloaded a virus: I accidentally downloaded a virus and it deleted some important files like windows10upgrade. I tries rebooting my drives completly and it didnt work. I think its because it deleted windows10upgrade. If anyone can help me i will be grateful...