Windows 10: So i accidentaly dropped my phone on my keyboard and laptop got rebooted, when i logged in,...

Discus and support So i accidentaly dropped my phone on my keyboard and laptop got rebooted, when i logged in,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Redded7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/exghnw/so_i_accidentaly_dropped_my_phone_on_my_keyboard/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Redded7, Feb 1, 2020.

1. So i accidentaly dropped my phone on my keyboard and laptop got rebooted, when i logged in,...

/u/Redded7, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Ticked Win User

laptop keyboard and touchpad not working

Problem: computer starts up normally and goes to the password log-in screen, but nothing happens when I try to enter the password. The computer doesn't appear to see any keystrokes.
    Solutions tried:

1. rebooted
    2. removed and replaced main battery
    3. attached USB keyboard
    4. hit Enter key on startup: successful in opening the Advance Options menu, but am unable to take any of the actions because all require that I enter the laptop password
    5. looked for an onscreen keyboard, but there isn't one because this isn't a touch screen computer
    Why I think this is a Windows issue:

1. the computer recognizes when I hit the Enter key on startup
    2. the USB keyboard doesn’t work
    3. the keyboard touchpad doesn’t work, but the attached USB mouse DOES work

Ticked, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

So i accidentaly dropped my phone on my keyboard and laptop got rebooted, when i logged in,...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

So i accidentaly dropped my phone on my keyboard and laptop got rebooted, when i logged in,...

1. So i accidentaly dropped my phone on my keyboard and laptop got rebooted, when i logged in,... - Similar Threads - accidentaly dropped phone

2. Someone got a hold of my account and got rid of my Email so i cannot log in anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone got a hold of my account and got rid of my Email so i cannot log in anymore.: Hello, im having a big problem right now.For some reason someone from Oslo or at least that is where i could see the signal coming from decided to give me a late Christmas gift and replace my Email Account.i cannot login since he got rid of my security account as seen in the...
  3. Someone got a hold of my account and got rid of my Email so i cannot log in anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone got a hold of my account and got rid of my Email so i cannot log in anymore.: Hello, im having a big problem right now.For some reason someone from Oslo or at least that is where i could see the signal coming from decided to give me a late Christmas gift and replace my Email Account.i cannot login since he got rid of my security account as seen in the...
  4. I used to like the windows phone link but I got a message to my laptop windows phone link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used to like the windows phone link but I got a message to my laptop windows phone link...: While reporting the problem with the message appearing on laptop windows phone link I was talking on my mobile phone to microsoft to try and resolve the issue and got a text to stop fooling with the phone app that why it doesnt work the text was separate from the phone call...
  5. I used to like the windows phone link but I got a message to my laptop windows phone link...

I used to like the windows phone link but I got a message to my laptop windows phone link...: While reporting the problem with the message appearing on laptop windows phone link I was talking on my mobile phone to microsoft to try and resolve the issue and got a text to stop fooling with the phone app that why it doesnt work the text was separate from the phone call...
  6. My laptop keyboard got disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard got disabled: Hello, i am texting you regarding an issue i am having right now is that I disabled my keyboard mistakenly pressing some keys, now to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keyboard-got-disabled/50170253-6437-4839-a8a6-2197a202cf8a
  7. My laptop keyboard got disabled

My laptop keyboard got disabled: Hello, i am texting you regarding an issue i am having right now is that I disabled my keyboard mistakenly pressing some keys, now to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keyboard-got-disabled/50170253-6437-4839-a8a6-2197a202cf8a
  8. I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off: My laptop is windows 10 i reset it i chose cloud download then it got stuck at 26% so i turned it off hoping it would fix the problem when i turned it on again it loaded on windows boot manager i clicked windows 10 but when i click it it wont start and now i cant think of...
  9. I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off

I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off: My laptop is windows 10 i reset it i chose cloud download then it got stuck at 26% so i turned it off hoping it would fix the problem when i turned it on again it loaded on windows boot manager i clicked windows 10 but when i click it it wont start and now i cant think of...
  10. I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging