Windows 10: So I bootcamped my 2016 MacBook Pro today and so far everything has worked as expected. The...

Discus and support So I bootcamped my 2016 MacBook Pro today and so far everything has worked as expected. The... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/W0rld101 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/W0rld101, Apr 9, 2021.

1. So I bootcamped my 2016 MacBook Pro today and so far everything has worked as expected. The...

/u/W0rld101, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 9, 2021
  3. bad pool header in macbook pro

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Since you are referring to Macbook pro running bootcamp, I would suggest you to post your query in MacBook Pro support for better assistance.

Boot Camp - Official Apple Support

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Apr 9, 2021
  4. BikerDude Win User

So I bootcamped my 2016 MacBook Pro today and so far everything has worked as expected. The...

Replace key to Sysprep and move Bootcamp to my new MacBook Pro?

I upgraded my Bootcamp version of Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 on my MacBook Air. The screen is cracked on my MacBook Air so I am trying to move Bootcamp to a new MacBook Pro. When I run Sysprep I am getting an error message that says Sysprep cannot run on an upgraded version of Windows.

My question is: If I purchase new Windows 10 Pro operating system, can I replace the upgraded Windows 10 product key with the new key and will it change the upgrade to a new installation of Windows 10. If it will do this, I can then run Sysprep and move Bootcamp to my new MacBook Pro.

Thanks for your help!

BikerDude, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

So I bootcamped my 2016 MacBook Pro today and so far everything has worked as expected. The...

1. So I bootcamped my 2016 MacBook Pro today and so far everything has worked as expected. The... - Similar Threads - bootcamped 2016 MacBook

2. Bluetooth wont work for bootcamped macbook pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth wont work for bootcamped macbook pro: hi my macbook pro has been bootcamped into windows i wanted to play a game on my macbook and when i went to connect my ps4 controller it wouldnt show the toggle to turn on bluetooth!? please help...
  3. Why is everything so far apart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is everything so far apart?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jlatham82 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpl6nn/why_is_everything_so_far_apart/
  4. Running 3 Monitors on BootCamp Macbook Pro Not Working?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Running 3 Monitors on BootCamp Macbook Pro Not Working?: Nevermind, I didn't realize I couldn't use 3 displays... 155711
  5. BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help.: So a few days ago my computer started giving me the BSOD with the typical message "ran into an error and needs to restart" At first the Stop Code was: Critcal Process Died. It would happen when I was working on my computer with chrome or even when I wasn't doing anything. I...
  6. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  7. SO far I am happy with windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    SO far I am happy with windows 10 pro: I have an older HP laptop... it is a hp Compaq nc6400. the fet windows 10 app said that the machine was not compatible with windows 10 due to the ati radeon x1300 graphics adapter. I was looking at craigslist in my area last night and saw the same machine listed for sale for...
  8. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...
  9. Hi, my impressions so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Hi, my impressions so far: I've installed Win 10 on two PC's, one a clean install and another upgraded Windows 8.1 on an old Atom based machine. No real major dramas so far, everything seems snappier than Windows 8.1 and much better than Windows 7, which I rarely use anymore. I've had a couple of...
  10. So far so good Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    So far so good Windows10: Installed Windows10 on two ASUS computers one running Win7pro the other 8.1,both installed Win10 without a problem. All files and installed programs were there after the instillation. Even my very old Paint Shop Pro 7 used on an XD computer again is working. But on the 8.1...