Windows 10: So I brought my laptop to a repair shop because the display was damaged and now my windows...

Discus and support So I brought my laptop to a repair shop because the display was damaged and now my windows... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Ebb_51 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Comprehensive_Ebb_51, Sep 1, 2021.

1. So I brought my laptop to a repair shop because the display was damaged and now my windows...

/u/Comprehensive_Ebb_51, Sep 1, 2021
  2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Sep 1, 2021
  3. sy5tem Win User
    Repair shop Windows update hell!

hello

don't know if i am in the right section ...

just got a new job , in a "computer repair shop" im a single employee with the boss... he does commercial jobs remote help and control e.t.c

here is my problem

i am the one who build and repair computer in the shop, and every windows install or repair then require hours of Windows Update extravaganza ...

i checked WSUS but this seems aimed at a business with its own computer force ..

is there anything that exist out there to have a local server download all windows update locally for all windows flavor from xp to 2008 , 7 e.t.c ....?

thank you

sy5tem, Sep 1, 2021
  4. So I brought my laptop to a repair shop because the display was damaged and now my windows...

Laptop Repair

googling the laptop and hitting shopping shows only one place other than ebay to buy it. The one on ebay is listed at $104 and the one at a site that accepts paypal was $179 for a new one.

sneekypeet, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

So I brought my laptop to a repair shop because the display was damaged and now my windows...

1. So I brought my laptop to a repair shop because the display was damaged and now my windows... - Similar Threads - brought laptop repair

2. So I turned on my computer and it says repairing damaged stuff, and then it say can’t...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So I turned on my computer and it says repairing damaged stuff, and then it say can’t...: My pc did not start, it can’t diagnose https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-turned-on-my-computer-and-it-says-repairing/b018e670-4a91-4cab-8ece-66ecfedef97a
  3. So I turned on my computer and it says repairing damaged stuff, and then it say can’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I turned on my computer and it says repairing damaged stuff, and then it say can’t...: My pc did not start, it can’t diagnose https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-turned-on-my-computer-and-it-says-repairing/b018e670-4a91-4cab-8ece-66ecfedef97a
  4. So I turned on my computer and it says repairing damaged stuff, and then it say can’t...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 thinks my laptop display is a wired display, I because of that I can't adjust...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 thinks my laptop display is a wired display, I because of that I can't adjust...: Laptop crashed while external monitor plugged in. Since then, I am unable to use an external monitor as it never detects it, I am unable to adjust the brightness on my laptop display and, as seen in my screenshot, windows now thinks my laptop display is a wired display. I am...
  6. Windows 11 thinks my laptop display is a wired display, I because of that I can't adjust...

Windows 11 thinks my laptop display is a wired display, I because of that I can't adjust...: Laptop crashed while external monitor plugged in. Since then, I am unable to use an external monitor as it never detects it, I am unable to adjust the brightness on my laptop display and, as seen in my screenshot, windows now thinks my laptop display is a wired display. I am...
  7. Repair shop disabled my windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair shop disabled my windows 10 updates: After a critical failure in graphic driver I took my PC to shop to reinstall windows 10. Since I mentioned that I recently updated windows and it might have caused the damage since PC was functioning normally till the update, the repair shop somehow disabled updates but turns...
  8. Repair shop disabled my windows 10 updates

Repair shop disabled my windows 10 updates: After a critical failure in graphic driver I took my PC to shop to reinstall windows 10. Since I mentioned that I recently updated windows and it might have caused the damage since PC was functioning normally till the update, the repair shop somehow disabled updates but turns...
  9. Repair shop disabled my windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why is my laptop so slow now?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my laptop so slow now?: My laptop isn't the greatest but it's always worked fine but recently it got turned off in the middle of an update and I was forced to factory reset the laptop but now it's running really slow. Apps stop responding when I try to close them, and they take forever to open. I...