Windows 10: So I brought my laptop to a repair shop because the display was damaged and now my windows...

Discus and support So I brought my laptop to a repair shop because the display was damaged and now my windows... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Ebb_51 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Comprehensive_Ebb_51, Sep 1, 2021.

1. So I brought my laptop to a repair shop because the display was damaged and now my windows...

/u/Comprehensive_Ebb_51, Sep 1, 2021
  2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Sep 1, 2021
  3. sy5tem Win User
    Repair shop Windows update hell!

hello

don't know if i am in the right section ...

just got a new job , in a "computer repair shop" im a single employee with the boss... he does commercial jobs remote help and control e.t.c

here is my problem

i am the one who build and repair computer in the shop, and every windows install or repair then require hours of Windows Update extravaganza ...

i checked WSUS but this seems aimed at a business with its own computer force ..

is there anything that exist out there to have a local server download all windows update locally for all windows flavor from xp to 2008 , 7 e.t.c ....?

thank you

sy5tem, Sep 1, 2021
  4. So I brought my laptop to a repair shop because the display was damaged and now my windows...

Laptop Repair

googling the laptop and hitting shopping shows only one place other than ebay to buy it. The one on ebay is listed at $104 and the one at a site that accepts paypal was $179 for a new one.

sneekypeet, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

So I brought my laptop to a repair shop because the display was damaged and now my windows...

1. So I brought my laptop to a repair shop because the display was damaged and now my windows... - Similar Threads - brought laptop repair

2. my laptop is Broken because it Keeps Saying repair PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my laptop is Broken because it Keeps Saying repair PC: Hello, My friend has some problems with her laptop. is because it Keeps Saying repair PC or something similar.please can you help me with my friend?Greetings.Wumpus...
  3. REPAIRING MY LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    REPAIRING MY LAPTOP: I TRIED TO RESTORE MY HP PAVILLION AND IT WON'T BECAUSE A FILE: CLIPSP.SYS IS MISSING. IT SAYS I NEED TO USE RECOVERY TOOLS. WHAT EXACTLY DO I NEED TO DO BECAUSE I AM LOST...
  4. I damaged the audio of my windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I damaged the audio of my windows: Hello I use Fl studio on a regular basis (audio production) and due to audio glitches in chrome when FL was open (probably audio sample rate problem) I decided to uninstall all audio drivers from device manager including realtek, intel audio etc. And focusrite (the driver of...
  5. Windows 10 on my laptop - So bad it's now dangerous.

Windows 10 on my laptop - So bad it's now dangerous.: I'd been having problems with Windows 10 on a number of laptops, but tonight was the last straw - one of my laptops turned itself on while it was in my laptop bag in my car and became so hot it was almost too hot to handle, I'm lucky the thing didn't catch fire..........(and...
  6. Why is my laptop so slow now?

Why is my laptop so slow now?: My laptop isn't the greatest but it's always worked fine but recently it got turned off in the middle of an update and I was forced to factory reset the laptop but now it's running really slow. Apps stop responding when I try to close them, and they take forever to open. I...
  7. My files are missing because of a Repairing and Scanning C: Drive when I opened my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My files are missing because of a Repairing and Scanning C: Drive when I opened my laptop: I have asked a lot of questions here before, and this question is pretty important. I've told in other questions I made that everytime I opened my laptop theres a "REPAIRING AND SCANNING C: DRIVE". My laptop opened eventually and found out that almost all of my files from a...
  8. Could my laptop be damaged because of running very hot in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could my laptop be damaged because of running very hot in sleep mode: Hey there, I didn't know turning your laptop to sleep mode and then storing it away in your bag would be a big no no no. Lesson learned. It was only a few hours it stayed in there but the damage I wonder what could that be like? Its a new laptop with very good specs. MSI...
  9. Can gaming damage my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can gaming damage my laptop?: Hi, I just got a new laptop, the HP Pavilion 15 Power (i5 7300HQ, GTX 1050, 8gb ram). Basically it is for my study but I know it can run games quite well. Could gaming on my laptop do any damage? I tried GTA V and it worked really good with most settings on high. The...
  10. I connected an external display to my laptop now no internal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I connected an external display to my laptop now no internal: Hey guys, so i'm running B10074 on my laptop , and I connected my external display to it as well as my external keyboard and mouse at my desk so I could sit there and do the setup etc without moving all of that out of the way. I had the laptop lid shut and off to the side...