Windows 10: So I built a new computer, everything works great. I bought Windows 10 through Amazon in...

Discus and support So I built a new computer, everything works great. I bought Windows 10 through Amazon in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help submitted by /u/Big_Potat0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6qoxd/so_i_built_a_new_computer_everything_works_great/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Big_Potat0, Aug 9, 2020.

1. So I built a new computer, everything works great. I bought Windows 10 through Amazon in...

/u/Big_Potat0, Aug 9, 2020

2. I'm trying to install windows 10 in new computer from USB drive.

My computer had windows 7 already when I bought but question is, will product key right now windows 7 in my computer will work to clean install for windows 10?

My plan is download windows 10 to in my USB and activate product key with windows 7 from my computer for clean install. Will it work?

I repeat, my computer already had windows 7 when I bought computer.

Thanks.

blizzard49, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Brand New windows key won't work.

I recently bought a windows product key from amazon for my newly built pc. I installed windows, inputted the product key.

All seemed fine. A day later it is prompting me to input the product key and when I do it is saying the key has been used on another computer. Baring in mind I bought this brand new from amazon.

Any suggestions?

TheCrazedPCFanatic, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

So I built a new computer, everything works great. I bought Windows 10 through Amazon in...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

So I built a new computer, everything works great. I bought Windows 10 through Amazon in...

1. So I built a new computer, everything works great. I bought Windows 10 through Amazon in... - Similar Threads - built computer everything

2. I got a new ASUS computer, and now the built-in camera won't work. I need it to work so I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a new ASUS computer, and now the built-in camera won't work. I need it to work so I...: Can anyone tell me how to get the camera to work?It won't work when I use Zoom, or anything like that.The small light goes on to indicate that the small light that goes on is able to go on. But the picture is black, containing only an error symbol.I never had trouble with...
  3. I got a new ASUS computer, and now the built-in camera won't work. I need it to work so I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a new ASUS computer, and now the built-in camera won't work. I need it to work so I...: Can anyone tell me how to get the camera to work?It won't work when I use Zoom, or anything like that.The small light goes on to indicate that the small light that goes on is able to go on. But the picture is black, containing only an error symbol.I never had trouble with...
  4. I got a new ASUS computer, and now the built-in camera won't work. I need it to work so I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. So great

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So great: Microsoft is so great. Even windows knows to shut down itself when its downloading a file : Are you all from hell or what ?How hard is it "If windows is doing job == DO NOT SLEEP" . how can everyone at microsoft have iq of 9 ? Guess they pay 1$/h...
  6. So great

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So great: Microsoft is so great. Even windows knows to shut down itself when its downloading a file : Are you all from hell or what ?How hard is it "If windows is doing job == DO NOT SLEEP" . how can everyone at microsoft have iq of 9 ? Guess they pay 1$/h...
  7. So great

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. So i bought a new PC and this happens.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So i bought a new PC and this happens.: So when i got to Xbox game bar it just shows one tab and not the social menu. I just got this PC today and I don't know what's happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-bought-a-new-pc-and-this-happens/a87432fb-2570-4a32-ae6a-1f6767bbbf95
  9. Windows Activation is not working on my new computer I built

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation is not working on my new computer I built: Hey Everyone, I got the experience of building my first computer back in 2015 with windows 10 on it and it was licensed using a digital license that was linked to my account. With the new graphic cards coming out I decided it was time for an upgrade so I went and built a...
  10. I bought a new computer..with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I bought a new computer..with Windows 10.: I bought a new computer..with Windows 10. but when connecting the sound, the error "you need to activate windows befo[ATTACH]re you can personalize in Windows 10" appears....