Windows 10: So i can't sign into my pc, i press sign in get stuck on just a moment then this comes up....

Discus and support So i can't sign into my pc, i press sign in get stuck on just a moment then this comes up.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kerr_j_wallace [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kerr_j_wallace, Jan 31, 2021.

1. So i can't sign into my pc, i press sign in get stuck on just a moment then this comes up....

/u/kerr_j_wallace, Jan 31, 2021

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Moved to Vista 64: Driver signing...

In the RTM version of Vista, you can not perminately disable driver signing. If you need something that requires a signed driver (core temp comes to mind) and want to use that app, you have to restart your computer, press F8, select disable driver signing and then your fine. However, upon next reboot, it re-enables.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Teokute Win User

So i can't sign into my pc, i press sign in get stuck on just a moment then this comes up....

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. So i can't sign into my pc, i press sign in get stuck on just a moment then this comes up.... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

So i can't sign into my pc, i press sign in get stuck on just a moment then this comes up....

1. So i can't sign into my pc, i press sign in get stuck on just a moment then this comes up.... - Similar Threads - can't sign press

2. So my pc just keeps redirecting me to an account and I can't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my pc just keeps redirecting me to an account and I can't sign in: So my pc just keeps redirecting me to an account and i just do not know how to sign off or i can't am not able to sign into other accounts everything happens automatically i need real good help. So i have 2 no3 but the third one has nothing to do with this those 2 accounts 1...
  3. So my pc just keeps redirecting me to an account and I can't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So my pc just keeps redirecting me to an account and I can't sign in: So my pc just keeps redirecting me to an account and i just do not know how to sign off or i can't am not able to sign into other accounts everything happens automatically i need real good help. So i have 2 no3 but the third one has nothing to do with this those 2 accounts 1...
  4. I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen: I can't log into Windows. When I click "sign in" it stays the same. Even I enter safe mode. It still wants me to sign in. But I can't sign in anyway....
  5. I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen: I can't log into Windows. When I click "sign in" it stays the same. Even I enter safe mode. It still wants me to sign in. But I can't sign in anyway....
  6. I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen

7. I can't sign in to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my PC: Today i tried to sign in to my PC and the button didn't work i can't use safe mode because i get the same problem Ctrl+Alt+Delete doesn't work either.How could i fix this?...
  8. I can't sign in to my PC

I can't sign in to my PC: Today i tried to sign in to my PC and the button didn't work i can't use safe mode because i get the same problem Ctrl+Alt+Delete doesn't work either.How could i fix this?...
  9. PC stuck on Just a Moment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on Just a Moment: I downloaded the latest windows update assistant on my laptop. After it finished installation, I'm stuck on the login screen, when I enter the password it keeps showing just a moment for sometime and then gets back to the login screen again. I tried to reinstall windows via...
  10. I can't get signed into my computer because I am getting stuck on a screen that says press...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't get signed into my computer because I am getting stuck on a screen that says press...: Ok to begin i just want to mention that im using a desktop computer running windows 10. I never have any issues with this computer, so im at a complete loss right now. Today while using my computer I got a prompt to restart my computer because windows had "encountered an...