Windows 10: So i changed my pc case and now Bluetooth is missing from my pc?

Discus and support So i changed my pc case and now Bluetooth is missing from my pc? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ive been trying to figure out whats going for hours and nothing online has helped but haven't seen anything on it being hardware related? Maybe there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Otocey, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Otocey Win User

So i changed my pc case and now Bluetooth is missing from my pc?

Ive been trying to figure out whats going for hours and nothing online has helped but haven't seen anything on it being hardware related? Maybe there is a cord ive plugged in wrong or somethin and if thats possible? Thanks!

:)

Otocey, Jun 23, 2021

2. Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jun 23, 2021
  4. So i changed my pc case and now Bluetooth is missing from my pc?

Bluetooth icon missing on PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Bluetooth on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

So i changed my pc case and now Bluetooth is missing from my pc?

1. So i changed my pc case and now Bluetooth is missing from my pc? - Similar Threads - changed case Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC: Hi, I have a Dell OptiPlex 3030 and the Bluetooth toggle is gone, and there is no option for this in Device Manager. Tried updating it via the W10 update and Dell Support Assist, to no avail. There is nothing in Device Manager. I looked on the Dell website but can't even find...
  3. Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC: Hi, I have a Dell OptiPlex 3030 and the Bluetooth toggle is gone, and there is no option for this in Device Manager. Tried updating it via the W10 update and Dell Support Assist, to no avail. There is nothing in Device Manager. I looked on the Dell website but can't even find...
  4. Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Missing from PC

Bluetooth Missing from PC: Hi my bluetooth in my PC is missing. I tried all the steps I found in the forum but I didnt work. I went to Device Manager and found the Bluetooth Device in the Hidden Device, by right clicking it, it is totally empty. Seems like the whole bluetooth is removed from my PC....
  6. Restoring a missing driver (Bluetooth in my case)

Restoring a missing driver (Bluetooth in my case): I'm running Windows 10 Version 20H2, Build 19042.985. l've accidentally lost one of the Bluetooth drivers while trying to connect to my headphones, There are many posts about the "Bluetooth failed to connect" problem and many suggested remedies, most of which require...
  7. HAD BLUETOOTH,NOW MISSING FROM MY PC. TRIED ALL FIXES.

HAD BLUETOOTH,NOW MISSING FROM MY PC. TRIED ALL FIXES.: HAD BLUTOOTH,NOW GONE FROM MY PC. TRIED ALL FIXES. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-bluetoothnow-missing-from-my-pc-tried-all/4155a0c3-060e-4cdf-ba8f-07390474c95a
  8. One of my drives are missing after replacing my PC case by myself

One of my drives are missing after replacing my PC case by myself: So I replad everything from my pc to a new pc, i i bui it the exect same way tge only difference is i got a new graphics card thats it. When i booted up my pc everything was normal besides my e drive was missing and certain applications would not open because of it. I used...
  9. My PC changes changes cap letters for low case at random

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC changes changes cap letters for low case at random: It started a few months ago At the beginning I thought there was a problem with the keyboard, so I replaced it. Sortly it started doing it again. I use a lot microsot word so I reinstalled it but it kept changing low case for cap randomly and besides, It also happens when...
  10. Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC?

Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC?: Hello, I've an Intel-i3-4170 Dell OptiPlex 3030 AIO W10 v.1909 and the Bluetooth toggle has disappeared, and there is no option for this in Device Manager. I've tried updating it via the W10 update and Dell SupportAssist but to no avail. There's nothing hidden or otherwise...