Windows 10: So i checked the size of the files on c drive and i saw this. But my computer says 60.9 gb...

Discus and support So i checked the size of the files on c drive and i saw this. But my computer says 60.9 gb... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/scicoolgamique-_- [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/scicoolgamique-_-, May 17, 2020.

1. So i checked the size of the files on c drive and i saw this. But my computer says 60.9 gb...

/u/scicoolgamique-_-, May 17, 2020

2. Extend C drive Size

Your Image does not show a D partition. It does show an F partition which if reduced in size would enable you to increase the size of the C partition.

These are the steps needed to enable you to increase the size of your C partition:

• Reduce F by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before F.

• Increase the Recovery partition by 20 gb taking up unallocated space created by Step 1.

• Reduce the Recovery partition by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

• Increase the C partition by 20 gb to take in the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

You can use Easeus Partition Manager (freeware) to carry out these tasks. The files in each partition are automatically moved when you carry out each step detailed above.

Free partition manager software to resize partitions - EaseUS® Partition Master Free

How to extend system partition when there is no unallocated space next to it?

Detailed solutions to manage disk space and partition size with EaseUS Partition Master

Gerry C J Cornell, May 17, 2020
  3. jose_jo Win User
    program file and c drive size

Hello

Here I am inform that, my pc have program files (size about-4GB) and program file 86(7GM ) is it really help full for my pc

the Windows file shows an a size of 60 GB ...TRUE

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum topic.***

jose_jo, May 17, 2020
  4. dmkleist Win User

So i checked the size of the files on c drive and i saw this. But my computer says 60.9 gb...

MS Money Plus Sunset 100 GB Size?

I recently upgraded to Windows 10. MS Money Plus Sunset works fine on my computer. Today, I was looking at a feature in Windows 10 that shows program and app sizes. MS Money Plus Sunset is shown to be 100 GB in size! I looked at my older computer that
    also has been upgraded to Windows 10 and it shows the program being 100 GB in size too. I took down the size of files on my main drive and then went to Control Panel Uninstall Programs. This program indicates that it is 100 GB in size here too. I uninstalled
    the program and noted that it was no longer listed in the list of programs. When I check the size of files on my main drive, it is about the same, no where near 100 GB removed. So, I reinstalled the program and it again indicates it is 100 GB in size, but
    no increase in file usage shows up when I check after re-installation.

So, my question is: Does this program really take 100 GB or is there an error in how this particular program displays its size?

Can someone else using this program check what Windows 10 thinks its size is? Use settings -> apps and features for a list of programs listed by size, or simply go to the uninstall program page of the control panel. Both of these setting show my MS Money
    being 100 GB in size. But I can't find where that usage is being consumed. Odd.

dmkleist, May 17, 2020
Thema:

So i checked the size of the files on c drive and i saw this. But my computer says 60.9 gb...

1. So i checked the size of the files on c drive and i saw this. But my computer says 60.9 gb... - Similar Threads - checked size files

2. so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...: so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it boot loops and it dosent post can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-saw-a-bsod-that-says-memory-management-fail/867c9753-ac4d-41b1-bc73-acf55d7f10bf
  3. so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...: so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it boot loops and it dosent post can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-saw-a-bsod-that-says-memory-management-fail/867c9753-ac4d-41b1-bc73-acf55d7f10bf
  4. I used WizTree and saw a strange no named and no extension file that takes 60 gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used WizTree and saw a strange no named and no extension file that takes 60 gb: So here are screenshots of it: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-used-wiztree-and-saw-a-strange-no-named-and-no/ed687b99-501a-46e4-a628-00176d7d72a5
  5. I used WizTree and saw a strange no named and no extension file that takes 60 gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I used WizTree and saw a strange no named and no extension file that takes 60 gb: So here are screenshots of it: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-used-wiztree-and-saw-a-strange-no-named-and-no/ed687b99-501a-46e4-a628-00176d7d72a5
  6. Storage Taken for no reason, I added every thing i saw in my C drive and got around 84 GB....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Storage Taken for no reason, I added every thing i saw in my C drive and got around 84 GB....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ripe-Things [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcz0p2/storage_taken_for_no_reason_i_added_every_thing_i/
  7. My C drive size keep on increase and reached to 235 GB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My C drive size keep on increase and reached to 235 GB: Can anyone help me to understand why the size of C drive is keep on increasing. I have deleted on the temporary files and all. I have uninstalled few of my useful software just to have some free space in c drive but it keep on increasing. Morning when I checked 5GB of...
  8. My c drive shrunk in total gb size?

My c drive shrunk in total gb size?: I reinstalled Windows on my PC transferring files from my laptop. After recovery, I then noticed my PC's C drive total space had shrunk. It's now the same as my laptop and that's around 200GB’s that just vanished in total space. What's going on? :) (I have tried Disk...
  9. So today I was checking my bios on my win10 PC and I saw fast boot and I turned it on. My...

So today I was checking my bios on my win10 PC and I saw fast boot and I turned it on. My...: submitted by /u/jazzboss3000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g28i0g/so_today_i_was_checking_my_bios_on_my_win10_pc/
  10. C drive filled with more than 120 Gb with no evidence of files of this size!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C drive filled with more than 120 Gb with no evidence of files of this size!: Hello everyone, I am having a problem of C drive disk space. My C drive is 240 Gb. All of my C files including the hidden ones are about 90 Gb. Just two days ago suddenly the C drive got full. I tried to look for files of huge size and nothing exists. I cleared all temp...