Windows 10: So I customized Win 10 to be "Dark mode" essentially. Only problem is in the explorer...

Discus and support So I customized Win 10 to be "Dark mode" essentially. Only problem is in the explorer... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zfreakazoidz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqzm77/so_i_customized_win_10_to_be_dark_mode/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zfreakazoidz, Nov 3, 2019.

1. So I customized Win 10 to be "Dark mode" essentially. Only problem is in the explorer...

/u/zfreakazoidz, Nov 3, 2019
  2. jonesH Win User

File explorer in dark theme gone!

There was an option for choosing dark mode. I followed both suggestion above to the letter. But it did not fix the problem. Only Explorer is white. Which was the behavior before 1809.

jonesH, Nov 3, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Dark explorer

Hi, from comments I've read I understand 'dark explorer' is not available in 1803, but is in 1809. Some have expressed discontent with it, however.

Should you wish a means of colouring text and background in explorer-related panes and fields, you can try Qttabbar by Quizo (free) which gives lots of options to colour background and text in explorer - and much more.

Change Default App Windows Mode to Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Enable Dark Mode for File Explorer other Apps on Windows 10

Dark Theme for File Explorer? - Windows 10 Forums
    Dark File Explorer Issue after 1803 October update. - Windows 10 Forums
    Updated to 1809.. But theres No Dark Win Explorer.. Wtf? - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Nov 3, 2019
  4. So I customized Win 10 to be "Dark mode" essentially. Only problem is in the explorer...

Dark Mode problem

My windows 10 is Updated in newer version ,

now when i enable dark mode in setting it applyed everywhere

but not in my file explorer So I customized Win 10 to be "Dark mode" essentially. Only problem is in the explorer... :) , and i want dark mode in my file explorer how can i solve this essuse?

Harshit Maurya, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

So I customized Win 10 to be "Dark mode" essentially. Only problem is in the explorer...

1. So I customized Win 10 to be "Dark mode" essentially. Only problem is in the explorer... - Similar Threads - customized Dark mode

2. File explorer in dark mode not fully dark in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer in dark mode not fully dark in win 11: I cant remove the white line in file explorer. cant someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-in-dark-mode-not-fully-dark-in-win/a4afc667-b0fe-47da-92be-d5558bcf10b4
  3. File explorer in dark mode not fully dark in win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer in dark mode not fully dark in win 11: I cant remove the white line in file explorer. cant someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-in-dark-mode-not-fully-dark-in-win/a4afc667-b0fe-47da-92be-d5558bcf10b4
  4. Dark Mode but File Explorer only light?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark Mode but File Explorer only light?: Hello. Is it possible to have dark mode on your PC but have File Explorer light? I have seen a reddit post about the same topic but it seems outdated. It was posted 2 years ago. Maybe even a non-windows solution would be nice, like a mod or something. Thank You!...
  5. Windows 10 Dark Mode for File Explorer ONLY ?

Windows 10 Dark Mode for File Explorer ONLY ?: Hi, is it possible to change only File Explorer in Windows 10 to dark mode? It is possible to change the "default app mode" however this changes a number of apps throughout installed on the machine...
  6. Disable Dark Mode For Windows Explorer Only?

Disable Dark Mode For Windows Explorer Only?: Is there anyway to disable dark mode exclusively for the file explorer? I find most of the windows 10 UI unusable in light mode except for the explorer which I find very hard to parse in dark mode. Is there a way to disable dark mode exlusively in the file explorer?...
  7. Dark Mode problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dark Mode problem: My windows 10 is Updated in newer version , now when i enable dark mode in setting it applyed everywhere but not in my file explorer :) , and i want dark mode in my file explorer how can i solve this essuse?...
  8. How do i disable dark mode only in file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i disable dark mode only in file explorer: I am on win10 pro 64bit and i want to disable the dark mode only in the file exlplorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-dark-mode-only-in-file-explorer/59b3cf14-a882-4307-9908-6e0bbaef5ee2
  9. dark mode for file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    dark mode for file explorer: Can anyone tell me how to enable dark mode in file explorer. I have turned my theme setting to dark but it doesn't affects the file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode-for-file-explorer/bbce1d4b-d204-4418-9ee3-d57312999611
  10. Dark mode problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dark mode problem: Hello every one. I got a problem after update window 10 1809 version. When I choose dark mode, the file explorer is not complete dark, there are 2 line still in white. The words also in white so I can see any words in that 2 white line. Does any one have the same problem?...