Windows 10: so i dont have these options and i dont know why.

Discus and support so i dont have these options and i dont know why. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ok, so i need to center my taskbar for reasons and i am using links rclick/toolbars/links and centering it manually. i am unable to find a hide labels... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hakrdoggo, Sep 12, 2021.

1. hakrdoggo Win User

so i dont have these options and i dont know why.

ok, so i need to center my taskbar for reasons and i am using links rclick/toolbars/links and centering it manually. i am unable to find a hide labels button when i rclick the taskbar. pls help

:)

hakrdoggo, Sep 12, 2021
  2. remoat Win User

Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

i installed the windows 10 1607 (fix); i dont like it.. i dont like it because it made a mess of whats under the "start" button.. it now lists all user programs, and i really dont need to see this list unless i WANT TO, unless i click on an icon or link that shows me the list.. i dont want to see a long list of ANYTHING unless i actively seek it.. this list of user programs on a list which appears each time i use the "start" button is cluttering up the start area and is distracting to my efforts to find what im looking for.. i know i can "suppress" the list, but only at this occasion; the next time i press start, it happens again; i dont want it to happen again..

so, how did this happen? did m'soft compile a "focus group" to see what features want? did the participants REALLY say, "oh, yes, we want to see a list of programs on the pc because we dont want to have to click on a link or icon to see it".. REALLY? that lazy? and what if m'soft had put in an option about "do not show me this again"? i see this option many times in situations from many s'ware products and websites: they make you aware of a situation, but, if it doesnt interest you, you click on the option "do not show me this again".. i can see the list of s'ware if i want to.. give me an option to show the list at my request, but DONT SHOW ME THE LIST WITHOUT MY ASKING FOR IT.. if i need to see the list of s'ware, ill manage, but dont push things into my sight unless i request it thru a link or whatever.. this isnt the way to IMPROVE m'soft products; its just another way to aggravate users into posting on forums.. i dont consider this an IMPROVEMENT, more like a DEPROVEMENT..

the display of s'ware on my pc under the start button without my asking is an imposition on the focus of my attention.. my mind is focused on other issues; i dont need m'soft to "crowd" the area under the "start" button with stuff i dont want to see.. if i want to see it, i will ask for it, but dont push it on me this way..

remoat, Sep 12, 2021
  3. Dont know what to upgrade next.

compatibility list states it does not only Phenom II 1100T

If you plan on Upgrading the CPU for that Motherboard a 1100T or a 980 I would recommend for stock performance, considering the 980 is on par with the FX 8150 in gaming but costs way less.

Im assuming you dont overclock.

eidairaman1, Sep 12, 2021
  4. MadPaxx Win User

So I dont know what to call this Please Look

Ok so I am doing a Little clean up

But I need help please look here

so i dont have these options and i dont know why. [​IMG]

So is there a List that I can see what must stay what Must not ?

thank you

HTML Code:

MadPaxx, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

1. so i dont have these options and i dont know why. - Similar Threads - dont options dont

2. I dont know why is this happening.I dont have another anti-virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know why is this happening.I dont have another anti-virus.: Please help me find the solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-is-this-happeningi-dont-have/e78c10c8-43fd-4e3c-8bc2-c015020dc206
  3. I dont know why is this happening.I dont have another anti-virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know why is this happening.I dont have another anti-virus.: Please help me find the solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-is-this-happeningi-dont-have/e78c10c8-43fd-4e3c-8bc2-c015020dc206
  4. I dont know why is this happening.I dont have another anti-virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I dont know why but..

I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  6. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  7. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. PC Crashed and I dont know why

PC Crashed and I dont know why: Hi I was just playing GTA V and out of the blue my PC just crashed and then restarted itself. I have uploaded my dmp file to OneDrive but now im confused onto how I should get the zip into my question here....
  9. Alot of options in my window dont work all of a sudden i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alot of options in my window dont work all of a sudden i dont know why.: So my settings instant closes, my windows update will malfunction then revert back to normal, my mic and camera doesn't work because privacy settings randomly changed and I can't access it because my settings is not working, I also don't want to factory reset my pc because I...
  10. i dont know

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know: [ATTACH] i dont know hot to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know/5df547b3-fc09-4b93-adbe-bdd39bf5267f