Windows 10: So I dont know what to call this Please Look

Discus and support So I dont know what to call this Please Look in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Ok so I am doing a Little clean up But I need help please look here [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] So is there a List that I can see what must... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MadPaxx, Sep 23, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

So I dont know what to call this Please Look

Ok so I am doing a Little clean up

But I need help please look here

So I dont know what to call this Please Look [​IMG]

So is there a List that I can see what must stay what Must not ?

thank you

Code: RUN CMD PAST THIS %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c Cleanmgr /sageset:65535 & Cleanmgr/sagerun:65535[/quote]

:)

MadPaxx, Sep 23, 2018

2. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Darknova Win User
    I did it, and dont know why

I played WoW for a few months back end of last year, and yeah, I enjoyed it to start with, but it was too much of the same...

What I suggest, is that instead of paying for it, look for one of the private servers. They are more fun than Blizz servers, and free.

Darknova, Sep 23, 2018
  4. So I dont know what to call this Please Look

windows 10 suddenly looks different, dont know what happen

Hi Robyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What happens exactly with the touch screen?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending windows updates?

I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Also I suggest you to update the latest drivers from the manufactures website and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

So I dont know what to call this Please Look

1. So I dont know what to call this Please Look - Similar Threads - dont call Please

2. I have something called svchost.exe NetworkService -p and I dont know what it is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have something called svchost.exe NetworkService -p and I dont know what it is: I have something called svchost.exe NetworkService -p and I dont know what it is it has received 9,600,000 b/sec do I need to worry or is that normal? Thanks Ethan...
  3. so i dont have these options and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Customization
    so i dont have these options and i dont know why.: ok, so i need to center my taskbar for reasons and i am using links rclick/toolbars/links and centering it manually. i am unable to find a hide labels button when i rclick the taskbar. pls help...
  4. How to enable this um i dont know what its called

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable this um i dont know what its called: So i just update the latest window 10 and i found that this window has disappear and change to news and weather or something.. So i just wanna know how to enable this window/bar i dont know its name pls help me...
  5. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...
  6. I dont know what happend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I dont know what happend: I let my HP laptop install an update while it was installing I noticed that it stayed at 54% suddenly the laptop restarted and is now showing this https://i.imgur.com/EBkU6EV.jpg Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/Taurenz [link] [comments]...
  7. i dont know whats wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i dont know whats wrong: my msvcp140.dll won't work and I am trying to play games but it is saying its missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-whats-wrong/6dc9affe-348a-49ac-ac8c-9e6223cfdffb
  8. I don't know what to call this except please help

I don't know what to call this except please help: look I'm computer illiterate here so people please bear with me I'm going to try to explain to you what's going on and maybe somebody can help me. It States smart hard disk error. The smart hard disk has detected an imminent failure. To ensure not data loss please back up the...
  9. I dont know what this registry file is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont know what this registry file is: Spyhunter says this is installmonstr, if it is how can i remove it? Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3574478236-1972202998-796300927-1001\Software\IM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-this-registry-file-is/352cc3ff-a761-424e-8e7f-744f825f50e2
  10. I dont know what is happenig

I dont know what is happenig: I wanted to ask I have windows 10 and when I turn on a game called league of legends its saying in task manager that league of legends is 60% in task manager but in task manager is saying that the hole processor is working on 100% and its just the game nothing in the...