Windows 10: So I downloaded and installed the recent "Feature Update" and after my laptop restarted,...

Discus and support So I downloaded and installed the recent "Feature Update" and after my laptop restarted,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iSuck-S [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iSuck-S, Mar 2, 2021.

1. So I downloaded and installed the recent "Feature Update" and after my laptop restarted,...

/u/iSuck-S, Mar 2, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond So I downloaded and installed the recent "Feature Update" and after my laptop restarted,... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Installing update after downloading it through Microsoft Update Catalog

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

There is no need to install update separately it will be automatically installed when you download the update, I suggest you to go to Control panel and check whether the update is installed are not.

Follow the steps to check for Update.

• Open Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Click on View installed updates.

• Check for the Update in the list.

Keep us posted on the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Mar 2, 2021
  4. So I downloaded and installed the recent "Feature Update" and after my laptop restarted,...

Failed BIOS update, Laptop keeps restarting.

Hello, I have an HP dv2050us laptop. I recently went to HP.com to update my drivers and software. When I got down to the Bios (WinFlash for HP Notebook System BIOS for Notebooks with Intel Processors - Microsoft Windows/Vista-Based version F.25), I downloaded it and installed it, when it got time to restart itself, my power turned off at my house and cut the power to the laptop.
    My laptop turned off. After a minute when the power came back on I manually turned on my laptop. But all that happens is my laptop just keeps restarting itself. It loads up to the "Windows loading" screen, it will then flash a blue screen and restart all over again.

It's like my laptop goes in an endless loop of restarting, and it never makes it to windows. I tried the last known option in Safemode ('Windows advanced options menu') but it does not help or work. I have also tried getting into Safemode, but that doesn't work either.

I can press f10, and that gets me into the Phoenix BIOS Setup Utility. And pressing f8 gets me to 'Windows advanced options menu' also know as the "Safemode" screen
    I have no idea how to fix this! Please help! Thank you.

jerseyturf, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

So I downloaded and installed the recent "Feature Update" and after my laptop restarted,...

1. So I downloaded and installed the recent "Feature Update" and after my laptop restarted,... - Similar Threads - downloaded installed recent

2. My laptop is so slow after the recent Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is so slow after the recent Windows 11 update: My laptop is so slow after the recent Windows 11 update.I have tried to reset the whole pc but it's still so slow.Spec:Legion Slim 7 16IRH8Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900H 2.60 GHzInstalled RAM: 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usableSystem type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  3. My laptop is so slow after the recent Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is so slow after the recent Windows 11 update: My laptop is so slow after the recent Windows 11 update.I have tried to reset the whole pc but it's still so slow.Spec:Legion Slim 7 16IRH8Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900H 2.60 GHzInstalled RAM: 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usableSystem type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  4. After the recent Windows updates my Hp laptop will restart or shutdwn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the recent Windows updates my Hp laptop will restart or shutdwn: I receive a message that says: Please wait while we install a system update. Don't turn off your computer. This happen a couple times. The first it happened I left the laptop on for a day and the it got so hot. I was afraid this would harm the laptop. I was able to do a hard...
  5. After the recent Windows updates my Hp laptop will restart or shutdwn

After the recent Windows updates my Hp laptop will restart or shutdwn: I receive a message that says: Please wait while we install a system update. Don't turn off your computer. This happen a couple times. The first it happened I left the laptop on for a day and the it got so hot. I was afraid this would harm the laptop. I was able to do a hard...
  6. After downloading update at Restarting point my laptop stuck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After downloading update at Restarting point my laptop stuck.: TODAY I begin my general updates of windows 10 to move a step closer to have windows 11 update but when i gave command for restart for the downloaded update it's been more than 1 hour system has not responded it is stuck at restart. please help....
  7. After downloading update at Restarting point my laptop stuck.

After downloading update at Restarting point my laptop stuck.: TODAY I begin my general updates of windows 10 to move a step closer to have windows 11 update but when i gave command for restart for the downloaded update it's been more than 1 hour system has not responded it is stuck at restart. please help....
  8. After downloading update at Restarting point my laptop stuck.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. After a recent feature update I am facing problems with the integrated cameras on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After a recent feature update I am facing problems with the integrated cameras on my laptop: Hello, I am running Windows 10 version 1909 OS Build 18363.778 on Lenovo T480. After a recent feature update I can't say exactly which system update was installed, I am either not able to use the main integrated camera or the IR camera. IR camera stopped working altogether...
  10. Unable to My Dell laptop after the recent feature update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to My Dell laptop after the recent feature update 1903: I've got some issue with the battery charging after the latest update 1903. While starting the machine for the first time after the update, it has gone to BIOS setup and showed me a warning like I've been using a 35W charger instead of a 45W one though I'm using the same 45W...