Windows 10: So I guess full screen adds on startup are a thing now....

Discus and support So I guess full screen adds on startup are a thing now.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EdwardTeach84 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EdwardTeach84, Apr 29, 2021.

1. So I guess full screen adds on startup are a thing now....

/u/EdwardTeach84, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Alfred001 Win User
    How to add things to the startup list

I can't believe this, but I can't seem to find a way to add a program to the startup list.

Alfred001, Apr 29, 2021
  4. dotmarty Win User

So I guess full screen adds on startup are a thing now....

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

So I guess full screen adds on startup are a thing now....

1. So I guess full screen adds on startup are a thing now.... - Similar Threads - guess full screen

2. Occasional blue screens Actually green screen, I guess.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Occasional blue screens Actually green screen, I guess.: I recently acquired a new computer, and since then, I've experienced several blue screen incidents. They seem to happen at random, without any particular trigger, occurring maybe 3-4 times on a day when I'm working from home.You can find the dump logs...
  3. So there's something uh, sticking in my searchbar now, I guess?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So there's something uh, sticking in my searchbar now, I guess?: I have no idea what this blue thing is, and I'll assume it's the Albion Falls or whatever. I don't know why they added this "feature" but for me, it's more of a obstacle. How do I remove this thing? Also, if possible, I want to remove the Albion Falls image and any upcoming...
  4. So there's something uh, sticking in my searchbar now, I guess?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So there's something uh, sticking in my searchbar now, I guess?: I have no idea what this blue thing is, and I'll assume it's the Albion Falls or whatever. I don't know why they added this "feature" but for me, it's more of a obstacle. How do I remove this thing? Also, if possible, I want to remove the Albion Falls image and any upcoming...
  5. So there's something uh, sticking in my searchbar now, I guess?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Add Screen Time NOW

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add Screen Time NOW: My son will want extra screen time tonight for a school project, but I will be asleep before his normal allowance runs out. Therefore, he won't get the prompt to request screen time from me until it is too late. Is there a way to give him an 8-hour extension right now? I...
  7. Xbox Gamepass and full screen thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass and full screen thing: TL;DR: I played Ori and the Blind Forest in Xbox's App with Gamepass, and it has been the most horrible experience I've ever had with games in Windows, not because of the game IT'S GORGEOUS AND SO SO SO GOOD. But I'd rather get my pc with multiple viruses than having to play...
  8. no internet,i guess

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no internet,i guess: umm,my windows is connected to my wifi but it says no internet access. the shocking thing is I AM ABLE TO SURF THE WEB IN CROME but not on EDGE of any other windows related app. Please help me i am not even able to search updates. HELP!!!!...
  9. How to add things to the startup list

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add things to the startup list: I can't believe this, but I can't seem to find a way to add a program to the startup list. 76931
  10. I guess all we need now....

in Windows 10 Support
    I guess all we need now....: Is the actual operating system....*Rolleyes 1528