Windows 10: So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was...

Discus and support So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/TheRobotNot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoqdsv/so_i_have_a_question_im_stuck_on_lock_screen_and/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheRobotNot, Jan 14, 2020.

1. So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was...

/u/TheRobotNot, Jan 14, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was... [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jan 14, 2020
  4. goosmurf Win User

So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was...

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

The first suggestion is not helpful since the problem is that we have many open programs stuck behind the lock screen.

I have run into this problem and tried the On-screen keyboard but it does not help.

An additional data point is that it does not matter what password is entered.

Enter correct password -> spinner shows up, after about 30 seconds the spinner goes away and the screen remains locked.

Enter blank password (simply hit Enter) -> same behaviour as above.

The behaviour is the same whether using physical or On-screen keyboards.

goosmurf, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was...

1. So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was... - Similar Threads - question I'm stuck

2. So I have a question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was an error and no changes were made, what should I do? Thanks :) submitted by /u/TheRobotNot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eopo9b/so_i_have_a_question/
  3. Hi - I am new so saying hello and have my first question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi - I am new so saying hello and have my first question: hi. I have installed notepad so I can edit html files easily BUT stupidly ticked yes on the box to associate files of this type with notepad. Now when I click on the file it opens in notepad not html. This is a pain as to get round it I have to "open with" if I want to see...
  4. Hi - I am new so saying hello and have my first question

in Windows 10 Support
    Hi - I am new so saying hello and have my first question: hi. I have installed notepad so I can edit html files easily BUT stupidly ticked yes on the box to associate files of this type with notepad. Now when I click on the file it opens in notepad not html. This is a pain as to get round it I have to "open with" if I want to see...
  5. Please help. I was trying to login but I'm stuck on this screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. I was trying to login but I'm stuck on this screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nstirbu16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0yhwn/please_help_i_was_trying_to_login_but_im_stuck_on/
  6. I have a question on Blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a question on Blue screen: I have 3 drives, C, D, and E drives. Every now and again I get the BSOD and this last time the error said Bad system config info. I went into repair and was going to do a restore but it said I had errors on D drive, ran a scan and it said it was ok. Tried the restore again...
  7. Question I'm curious about. I am an administrator so why do I have to run programs as an...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question I'm curious about. I am an administrator so why do I have to run programs as an...: No problem I'm just curious. I am an administrator on Windows 10. So why do administrators have to run programs (that need to be run by and administrator) as an administrator? To me the logical thing would be that as a logged in administrator all programs would be run as...
  8. Desktop stuck on Lenovo screen and then when I rebooted I have a black screen

Desktop stuck on Lenovo screen and then when I rebooted I have a black screen: I started having issues a few days ago with my Lenovo desktop that I believe started after a windows 10 update (computer originally came with Windows 7 a few years ago). The label on my tower just says Machine Type: 10117. At first my computer would freeze while I was online....
  9. I want to reset windows10, but I have a question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to reset windows10, but I have a question: Ok , so i want to reset windows 10, but , if i will do that ,it will also reset all the group policies ? Because i have a red thing that says some settings are managed by your organization, in windows update, its very annoying , and it says that there are a few policies...
  10. When I Tried to Reset I got a BSOD

When I Tried to Reset I got a BSOD: I was trying to reset my computer that has Windows 10 earlier today. When it was almost completed , I got the BSOD. It said the error was INACCESSABLE_BOOT_DEVICE. I tried resetting it once. It gave me the BSOD twice and it then it went into the login screen and I got back in...