Windows 10: So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was...

Discus and support So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/TheRobotNot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoqdsv/so_i_have_a_question_im_stuck_on_lock_screen_and/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheRobotNot, Jan 14, 2020.

1. So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was...

/u/TheRobotNot, Jan 14, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was... [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jan 14, 2020
  4. goosmurf Win User

So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was...

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

The first suggestion is not helpful since the problem is that we have many open programs stuck behind the lock screen.

I have run into this problem and tried the On-screen keyboard but it does not help.

An additional data point is that it does not matter what password is entered.

Enter correct password -> spinner shows up, after about 30 seconds the spinner goes away and the screen remains locked.

Enter blank password (simply hit Enter) -> same behaviour as above.

The behaviour is the same whether using physical or On-screen keyboards.

goosmurf, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was...

1. So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was... - Similar Threads - question I'm stuck

2. i have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can...: i need help pleasei have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can i do..i restarted it miltiple times i tried to sign in in safe mode but still dont work please help me...
  3. i have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can...: i need help pleasei have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can i do..i restarted it miltiple times i tried to sign in in safe mode but still dont work please help me...
  4. i have a trouble i am stuck on lock screen so when i press sign in nothing happens what can...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. PC stuck at 64% when I tried resetting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck at 64% when I tried resetting it: When I tried to factory reset my pc it got stuck at 68% it’s been like this for the past 5 hours. I don’t know what to do either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-64-when-i-tried-resetting-it/29928367-2d55-4044-8e85-0b5594debcc4
  6. PC stuck at 64% when I tried resetting it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck at 64% when I tried resetting it: When I tried to factory reset my pc it got stuck at 68% it’s been like this for the past 5 hours. I don’t know what to do either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-64-when-i-tried-resetting-it/29928367-2d55-4044-8e85-0b5594debcc4
  7. When i try to format my PC, it resets as it should have, but then it's stuck on this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When i try to format my PC, it resets as it should have, but then it's stuck on this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Darumaaaa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3wl6n/when_i_try_to_format_my_pc_it_resets_as_it_should/
  8. Windows Lock Screen Image is Stuck or frozen and I Have a Question...........

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Lock Screen Image is Stuck or frozen and I Have a Question...........: Windows Lock Screen Image is Stuck or frozen and I Have a Question about the Settings Folderif that's what I should call it ? My question was there was also in the Settings folder a folder named SettingsMaking the total of 3 files within the Settings folder. [ATTACH] I...
  9. So I have a question

So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was an error and no changes were made, what should I do? Thanks :) submitted by /u/TheRobotNot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eopo9b/so_i_have_a_question/
  10. Please help. I was trying to login but I'm stuck on this screen.

Please help. I was trying to login but I'm stuck on this screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nstirbu16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0yhwn/please_help_i_was_trying_to_login_but_im_stuck_on/