Windows 10: So I have a question

Discus and support So I have a question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was an error and no changes were made, what should I do? Thanks :) submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheRobotNot, Jan 14, 2020.

1. So I have a question

I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was an error and no changes were made, what should I do? Thanks So I have a question :)

submitted by /u/TheRobotNot
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheRobotNot, Jan 14, 2020

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

So I have a question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

So I have a question

1. So I have a question - Similar Threads - question

2. Macrium Reflect clone question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect clone question: Hi, I just cloned a 500gb disk to another disk of the same size using v7.2.4601. Clone finished fine, both disks boot ok, however the disk utilization is much higher on the source disk. 297gb(source) vs 64gb(target) - Wondering what did not get copied, or what is using up...
  3. Question for an OS newbie regarding windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question for an OS newbie regarding windows 10: I might need to swap out a hard drive that could possibly be failing. I've noticed a very faint ringing noise that can sometimes be heard when my laptops idle. It may just be something I never noticed but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I recently upgraded to 10 only a few...
  4. Critical Structure Corruption question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Structure Corruption question: Hi, I recently upgraded an older Lenovo desktop from Win 7 to Win 10. Everything looks fine, it runs fast and quietly, except it randomly shuts down with the Critical Structure Corruption message. I have upgraded drivers. I have opened it up and made sure everything is snug...
  5. 9443 issues and other questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    9443 issues and other questions: Hello, I work for a bank in tech support for our business clients. One of the products we troubleshoot is a digital check scanner. Our clients were instructed to open both port 9443 and port 80 to allow scan to occur. I have ran into two problems which I am unable...
  6. Wifi 6 questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi 6 questions: Hoping these questions make sense. After seeing the rising hype for Wifi 6 aka 802.11ax routers, a few questions to ask. Will 802.11ax routers make any difference when used with 802.11ac adapters, or must they be used with 802.11.ax adapters to experience any difference?...
  7. Specific Questions about Deleting Old User Accounts AND Their Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Specific Questions about Deleting Old User Accounts AND Their Files: Hey guys, I have very specific questions and will outline the scenario leading up to them. I created a new user account new admin due to previous user account corruption. I have two drives, C, and D. D is where my Documents, Videos etc libraries are. C is my boot and...
  8. Windows 10 Camera Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Camera Question: I want to record a video. I have enabled all the apps to have access, I have moved the slider to the open position. The screen to record comes up, but it shows a camera icon with a line drawn through it. I am able to press record and the counter begins, but the image is...
  9. Not a question - a statement.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not a question - a statement.: The system tray icon shows that Windows 10 is connected to my network, but there is no internet connection. On the other hand, I can ping any web site, and Firefox IS connected to the internet, and can browse to all web sites. The upshot is that altho' I can connect to the...
  10. Windows 10 log in password/pin code question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 log in password/pin code question: Awhile back my uncle passed away. His family got into his emails/pics and so forth since his windows 10 PC was open at the time. But now there was a power failure and the pc rebooted and wants a password. They do not know it. Is there a way to bypass it? Microsoft told them...