Windows 10: So i have a windows secuirity problem im worried it will do something to my pc it shows the...

Discus and support So i have a windows secuirity problem im worried it will do something to my pc it shows the... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so what can i do to stop this[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AbdullahBaig1, Sep 23, 2020.

1. So i have a windows secuirity problem im worried it will do something to my pc it shows the...

so what can i do to stop this So i have a windows secuirity problem im worried it will do something to my pc it shows the... 5f0e143f-79e2-4c55-b155-81447fb341a4?upload=true.png

:)

AbdullahBaig1, Sep 23, 2020

2. Secuirity Code Problem C7!

I accidentaly remove my battery while in secuirity code. While i'd turn on my nokia c7 it ask the sercuirty code so i input my secuirty code but it says CODE ERROR! and i cant do anything. All i can see is the Secuicrty code menu!

Bintoy---01, Sep 23, 2020
  3. jooi312 Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up So i have a windows secuirity problem im worried it will do something to my pc it shows the... :)

jooi312, Sep 23, 2020
  4. robal Win User

So i have a windows secuirity problem im worried it will do something to my pc it shows the...

need HELP - Cant UNDERSTAND what's the PROBLEM

Hi,

The fact that your PC failed to start the very first time is worrying, and suggests hardware problem.

Screen gibberish with Ubuntu can be normal (way the GPU driver kicks in).
    However, the screen gibberish during Windows load is unheard of, and suggests GPU problem (or windows corruption)

I'd suggest running a thorough memtest86+ from bootable CD/USB first.
    Possible problems:
    - power supply
    - memory
    - graphics card
    - windows corrupted

robal, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

So i have a windows secuirity problem im worried it will do something to my pc it shows the...

1. So i have a windows secuirity problem im worried it will do something to my pc it shows the... - Similar Threads - secuirity problem worried

2. Is this something to worry about?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this something to worry about?: Microsoft Community,Today as I was going through my registry I found a folder named CleanMyPC. I have no application named CleanMyPC and never had. A few days ago, I installed Kaspersky in my laptop and it comes with a pc cleaner as well. So, it could possibly be Kaspersky's...
  3. Is this something to worry about?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this something to worry about?: Microsoft Community,Today as I was going through my registry I found a folder named CleanMyPC. I have no application named CleanMyPC and never had. A few days ago, I installed Kaspersky in my laptop and it comes with a pc cleaner as well. So, it could possibly be Kaspersky's...
  4. How do i fix my problem im having?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my problem im having?: When I try to type "%appdata%" or when I try to do something it tells me on how I want to open this file as, if u guys need some information on my problem I will answer that as soon as I can...
  5. How do i fix my problem im having?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix my problem im having?: When I try to type "%appdata%" or when I try to do something it tells me on how I want to open this file as, if u guys need some information on my problem I will answer that as soon as I can...
  6. How do i fix my problem im having?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bit of a problem im having with the PC i built

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bit of a problem im having with the PC i built: So I built my PC like a year ago and ever since it has been done, it has been freezing up on file explorer when copying and pasting files, or even connecting devices to the computer (sometimes the devices wont even show up on file explorer) through a USB port on the front...
  8. Is This Something I Need To Worry About?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is This Something I Need To Worry About?: Hello :) I went use Defraggler and an unfamiliar warning popped up. Does this mean that I'll never be able to defrag? I use Windows 10 Pro. [img] [img] 148384
  9. Is it something to worry about?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it something to worry about?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashwinp123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejhwa0/is_it_something_to_worry_about/
  10. Is this Something To Worry About?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this Something To Worry About?: I just reinstalled windows 10 pro on my computer and noticed that under system information that it states "Installed memory (RAM) 16.0 GB (15.9) usable". Is this something to worry about, or how do I correct it? 144044