Windows 10: So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update...

Discus and support So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Soo... I just installed the latest Windows 10 Home update, and now two files are broken. They can't be detected by the system, and are actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hill_Gaming, Mar 27, 2021.

1. So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update...

Soo... I just installed the latest Windows 10 Home update, and now two files are broken. They can't be detected by the system, and are actually present. Even worse, I can't play Minecraft Java now It apparently only affected this one particular app, no matter how many times I completely deleted it. Upon clicking the Minecraft Launcher, with or without being administrator it claims that MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll are missing spoiler alert: they aren't. I've tried everything and nothing worked. This has never happened until now. So the only remaining reason I could figure is that the update broke said files. I've reinstalled C++, restarted, reinstalled Minecraft, ran System File Checker nothing wrong at all, it said, and even scanned for malware. All returned null, and I don't see how this could have happened. H e l p.

:)

Hill_Gaming, Mar 27, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Techtu Win User

So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update...

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update... :)

Techtu, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update...

1. So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update... - Similar Threads - issue seems update

2. Cross posted from buildapc: New PC seems to have issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cross posted from buildapc: New PC seems to have issues with Windows 10: Hello, This is cross posted to this sub because all the issues seem to be related to Windows 10 or software / drivers, and not the hardware itself. I added other details for those who are more well-versed with PC parts but if this is common on Windows 10 systems as well I...
  3. I seem to have a problem with windows updates, pleas read!

I seem to have a problem with windows updates, pleas read!: [ATTACH] Greetings, When I initially power on my PC, and open settings it tells me there is an update in progress. Seen here: https://preview.redd.it/apu6b9zard751.png?width=780&format=png&auto=webp&s=352200dd7d09d0c77231b276621673e74a9be764 when I click where it says...
  4. windows update seems to have broken motherboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows update seems to have broken motherboard: As I turned my desktop on this morning 21,03,2020 windows started updating, when it was finished my HDMI ports stopped working. luckily my spare monitor is using DVI so still worked. Now windows had booted in a different aspect ratio than normal and there were a few things...
  5. So I have a question

So I have a question: I'm stuck on lock screen and when I try resetting it's says there was an error and no changes were made, what should I do? Thanks :) submitted by /u/TheRobotNot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eopo9b/so_i_have_a_question/
  6. It seems there is an issue with the latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It seems there is an issue with the latest update: Windows 10 latest update is causing mouse lag and freezing for a few seconds. Microsoft needs to fix it asap with an update. The mouse feels laggy and heavy, and there is delay between the movement and the cursor. As you can see here:...
  7. I seem to have no option for Automatic downloading of updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I seem to have no option for Automatic downloading of updates: Hi. When I was using Windows 7, I had Windows Updates configured so that nothing happened unless I said so. This was to prevent W7 from installing anything relating to W10. Yesterday, I upgraded to W10 (upgrade, NOT clean install) and my WU settings page looks like this...
  8. I Seemed to Have Solved my Random Freezes in Win 10. So far, so good.

in Windows 10 Support
    I Seemed to Have Solved my Random Freezes in Win 10. So far, so good.: On 1/6/16 I went to "my computer", "management", "task scheduler", "active tasks". I noticed an entry for Paragon Archive name diff + some numbers - with \ as location. I had installed Paragon once for something and uninstalled it. I ran CCleaner 64 to get a...
  9. A whole batch of issues, seemingly from an interrupted Windows update.

in Windows 10 Support
    A whole batch of issues, seemingly from an interrupted Windows update.: I got a new computer approximately 2 weeks ago, with windows 10 as It's operating system. Earlier today I decided to update and restart my computer. It all wen't smooth and normal, until I logged on to my user account. I saw the familiar screen greeting me like it would...
  10. Win10? Having Problems? It's YOUR fault - so it seems.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10? Having Problems? It's YOUR fault - so it seems.: *Party According to an Insider on my rather tongue-in-cheek thread here http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...b-0595bf359b33 (link is external) all the problems I'm having - you too - are OUR fault. Your fault, my fault and anyone other than Microsoft's fault!! I'm...