Windows 10: So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update...

Discus and support So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Soo... I just installed the latest Windows 10 Home update, and now two files are broken. They can't be detected by the system, and are actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hill_Gaming, Mar 27, 2021.

1. So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update...

Soo... I just installed the latest Windows 10 Home update, and now two files are broken. They can't be detected by the system, and are actually present. Even worse, I can't play Minecraft Java now It apparently only affected this one particular app, no matter how many times I completely deleted it. Upon clicking the Minecraft Launcher, with or without being administrator it claims that MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll are missing spoiler alert: they aren't. I've tried everything and nothing worked. This has never happened until now. So the only remaining reason I could figure is that the update broke said files. I've reinstalled C++, restarted, reinstalled Minecraft, ran System File Checker nothing wrong at all, it said, and even scanned for malware. All returned null, and I don't see how this could have happened. H e l p.

:)

Hill_Gaming, Mar 27, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Techtu Win User

So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update...

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update... :)

Techtu, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update...

1. So I have an issue that seems to be from a Windows update... - Similar Threads - issue seems update

2. IQRL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL i have a blue screen issue that seems to be originating from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IQRL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL i have a blue screen issue that seems to be originating from...: i know i have to post a memory dump file but im not seeing an option right now. i will when Microsoft lets me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iqrldrivernotlessorequal-i-have-a-blue-screen/4a8db17a-8ab6-43e0-9227-e0342a771064
  3. IQRL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL i have a blue screen issue that seems to be originating from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IQRL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL i have a blue screen issue that seems to be originating from...: i know i have to post a memory dump file but im not seeing an option right now. i will when Microsoft lets me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iqrldrivernotlessorequal-i-have-a-blue-screen/4a8db17a-8ab6-43e0-9227-e0342a771064
  4. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  5. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  6. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

9. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. A whole batch of issues, seemingly from an interrupted Windows update.

in Windows 10 Support
    A whole batch of issues, seemingly from an interrupted Windows update.: I got a new computer approximately 2 weeks ago, with windows 10 as It's operating system. Earlier today I decided to update and restart my computer. It all wen't smooth and normal, until I logged on to my user account. I saw the familiar screen greeting me like it would...