Windows 10: So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few...

Discus and support So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kaykaenguru [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kaykaenguru, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:47 AM.

1. So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few...

/u/kaykaenguru, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:47 AM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:49 AM
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few... :confused:

4. Depth Win User

So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few...

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Thema:

So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few...

1. So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few... - Similar Threads - installed Kate recently

2. VMware uninstalled after recent update help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VMware uninstalled after recent update help: I just updated VMware as it was asking me to update it and after the first installation and reboot I check the box with the terms and conditions and during the final stage a error popped up saying “HLChost not downloaded” or something similar (sorry didn’t pay much attention)...
  3. Uninstalling recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling recent update: I am running Windows 10 version 1909 and yesterday I had an automatic update of KB4549951. I have read recently that there are associated problems with this update and I have noticed that my computer is running much slower than before the update. I have tried to uninstall...
  4. Uninstalled game does not require PIN to install again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Uninstalled game does not require PIN to install again: In Microsoft Store once a game has been installed and then later uninstalled by the parent it no longer requires a PIN to re-install the same game by the child. Is there a fix for this?...
  5. How to I get to decide when WIndows updates are installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to I get to decide when WIndows updates are installed?: I think I am on some sort of delayed update, but every time there's an update I have issues. Either a device driver is overwritten by an older version incompatible with other software or it balls up my network settings. It takes hours to deal with these issues - hours that...
  6. Few Small Questions About After The Recent Big Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Few Small Questions About After The Recent Big Update: So after the big update, I have a few questions. 1. Some of my tiles in the start menu have changed colour from blue to black don't look right next to the blue tiles. How do I change it back to what it was before? 2. Safe to remove both "$WINDOWS.~BT" and "Windows.old"...
  7. Should I uninstall Java? If so, how?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I uninstall Java? If so, how?: I understand Java is the entry port for many viruses. Should I uninstall it? I looked at the program, and did not see an uninstall command, nor did right-click provide it. 19798
  8. Windows 10 installs useless apps again after i uninstall them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installs useless apps again after i uninstall them: Hello, I followed the guide Apps - Uninstall in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums to uninstall useless apps for all users and prevent it from installing in new users. I'm making a powershell script that removes all useless apps for all users and new users at our school's...
  9. BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought: I am running a newish install of Windows 10 from 1-16-17. When the BSOD's first started up the issue was apparently bad ram, so I replaced it. After a few days of no crashing I thought everything was fine until I started experiencing some more crashes today. I've attached...
  10. After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.

in Windows 10 Support
    After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.: Have an issue that I have not encountered before. After the machine resumes from hibernation, it starts to hibernate again right at the log on screen. Then I have to wake it again and it seems ok. Any ideas what setting can be the reason for this? 83740