Windows 10: So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few...

Discus and support So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kaykaenguru [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kaykaenguru, Jul 1, 2020.

1. So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few...

/u/kaykaenguru, Jul 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 1, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Depth Win User

So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few...

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few...

1. So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few... - Similar Threads - installed Kate recently

2. I decided to revert back to windows 10 after having a few problems with windows 11 but I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I decided to revert back to windows 10 after having a few problems with windows 11 but I am...: The PC blue screens during reverting back to Windows 10 forcing the PC to restart and this stops it from completing the recovery back to windows 10. Any way to stop this endless loop?...
  3. I decided to revert back to windows 10 after having a few problems with windows 11 but I am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I decided to revert back to windows 10 after having a few problems with windows 11 but I am...: The PC blue screens during reverting back to Windows 10 forcing the PC to restart and this stops it from completing the recovery back to windows 10. Any way to stop this endless loop?...
  4. I recently installed windows 10 pro and I encountered a few issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    I recently installed windows 10 pro and I encountered a few issues: I installed windows 10 pro as I just got a new ssd and decided not to use my old hdd anymore. the colors are way more grey than they should be. I tried all the different settings I could but nothing seems to help. If I use my old hdd then everything looks as it should, on the...
  5. Is this safe? i installed the most recent update and got a blue screen, after uninstalling...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this safe? i installed the most recent update and got a blue screen, after uninstalling...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tailsthedool81 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m98kxq/is_this_safe_i_installed_the_most_recent_update/
  6. So I downloaded and installed the recent "Feature Update" and after my laptop restarted,...

So I downloaded and installed the recent "Feature Update" and after my laptop restarted,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iSuck-S [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lw31sj/so_i_downloaded_and_installed_the_recent_feature/
  7. So I play minecraft, and I decided to install Badlion Client.

So I play minecraft, and I decided to install Badlion Client.: Why does badlion client need admin password every time I open the launcher? can you fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-play-minecraft-and-i-decided-to-install/61520f5d-09f7-43c9-925a-564737b1629c
  8. Bluetooth Drivers Suddenly Uninstalled and not installing again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Drivers Suddenly Uninstalled and not installing again: Hello there! Recently when i was trying to connect my wireless headset the Bluetooth is not there. I looked everywhere i installed a Intel software for Bluetooth, does anybody have a place to install the driver or a fix? My pc is compatible, but it just says the device isn't...
  9. I recently installed the new Microsoft Edge web browser, so I decided to unpin Microsoft...

I recently installed the new Microsoft Edge web browser, so I decided to unpin Microsoft...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MattiasLikesSushi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpbdn6/i_recently_installed_the_new_microsoft_edge_web/
  10. Windows 10 installs useless apps again after i uninstall them

Windows 10 installs useless apps again after i uninstall them: Hello, I followed the guide Apps - Uninstall in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums to uninstall useless apps for all users and prevent it from installing in new users. I'm making a powershell script that removes all useless apps for all users and new users at our school's...