Windows 10: So I installed Windows 10 twice... (Need help)

Discus and support So I installed Windows 10 twice... (Need help) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Disclaimer(most of the images are in spanish since my OS is in spanish) Here's the deal: Got ransomware three days ago and decided to call it quits... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/f4bianwith4, Apr 6, 2020.

1. So I installed Windows 10 twice... (Need help)

Disclaimer(most of the images are in spanish since my OS is in spanish)

Here's the deal:

Got ransomware three days ago and decided to call it quits and format my PC, I followed a tutorial about installing windows 10 with a boot usb and everything went fine. But I quickly noticed that when I boot the PC it dual boots, so I checked and it turns out I messed up in the process and ended up installing TWO OS's in the two different drives my computer has. I quickly searched for answers and found a windows support tutorial about how to delete an OS, I deleted the extra windows 10 using msconfig window, it doesn't dual boot anymore but I stopped in my tracks and decided to ask for help in here after the following series of discoveries while using device manager and doing step 4:

1.-My active OS is in (CSo I installed Windows 10 twice... (Need help) :) drive, this is the one I'm currently using

2.-the OS I deleted was in the (DSo I installed Windows 10 twice... (Need help) :) drive but the files still remain

and this is the problem

3.- while using the device manager I noticed the system reserved partition is in the same (DSo I installed Windows 10 twice... (Need help) :) drive, and i think i should not format because i would mess all up

4.-I think I messed up even worse: without knowing, I created an actual, fully visible partition for the system reserved partition, now (ASo I installed Windows 10 twice... (Need help) :) drive.

My goal in starting all of this was to get (DSo I installed Windows 10 twice... (Need help) :) drive completely clear so i can store all my files (I do animation) but I'm not sure anymore, having the dead OS seems to pose no threat but I wouldn't like to have it all there really.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/f4bianwith4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/f4bianwith4, Apr 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

So I installed Windows 10 twice... (Need help)

Delta6326, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

So I installed Windows 10 twice... (Need help)

1. So I installed Windows 10 twice... (Need help) - Similar Threads - installed twice Need

2. help i need to boot twice to get to the windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help i need to boot twice to get to the windows: i did my research, do the fast startup off or on, but not solving my problem.before this happaned i installed nvme ssd couple days ago and whenever i try to boot, i need to power twice. at the first power, the monitor not responding when i press power button, the cpu is...
  3. help i need to boot twice to get to the windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help i need to boot twice to get to the windows: i did my research, do the fast startup off or on, but not solving my problem.before this happaned i installed nvme ssd couple days ago and whenever i try to boot, i need to power twice. at the first power, the monitor not responding when i press power button, the cpu is...
  4. help i need to boot twice to get to the windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need help to install windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help to install windows 10: I need help to have windows 10 version 20H2 or 22H2 I have version1909 already on my HP Pro, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-install-windows-10/ad77bbe8-c6f3-4307-a836-d9ec4aeaa305
  6. I need help to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to install windows 10: I need help to have windows 10 version 20H2 or 22H2 I have version1909 already on my HP Pro, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-install-windows-10/ad77bbe8-c6f3-4307-a836-d9ec4aeaa305
  7. I need help to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I need help with a windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with a windows 10 install: So i have two 1tb hard drives. Now windows 10 is installed on my system but its on a 320gb dying hard drive. 270gb are left alive. And im wondering since i cant afford a cd or usb to make a boot drive is there a way to like. Back up or move the OS to the 1tb hdd that ive...
  9. Alright so i need some help.

Alright so i need some help.: Case: early 2015 Macbook Pro using boot camp. So ive installed the newest version of windows 10 and it seems to have a problem, so from the get go i know the display was gonna mess up. But there seems to be no fix besides disabling the Intel Iris 6100 display adapter driver....
  10. So uhhh I need help with upgrading windows 10

So uhhh I need help with upgrading windows 10: So to start it off I am a windows 7 user and I want to upgrade to windows 10 (And I am sorry if this thread sounds stupid) I am going to buy a mid range windows 10 64 bit pc for Christmas But the main pc is also 64 bit compatible and I can upgrade to windows 10 using media...