Windows 10: so i just get crashed and blue screen could someone help me this 5 month after my first crash

Discus and support so i just get crashed and blue screen could someone help me this 5 month after my first crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Diagnose Report Date: 2022/05/15 07.35.01 By: Smart Game Booster ---------------------------------- System ---------------------------------- System :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rldy, May 28, 2022.

1. rldy Win User

so i just get crashed and blue screen could someone help me this 5 month after my first crash

Diagnose Report Date: 2022/05/15 07.35.01 By: Smart Game Booster ---------------------------------- System ---------------------------------- System : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 19044 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 Language : English/USABIOS : 2.30 Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 12 CPUs, ~3.6GHz RAM : 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory : 16310MB RAM Page File : 4511MB used, 27798MB available Windows Dir : C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version

:)

2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, May 28, 2022
  3. Blue Screen Crashes

Over the last month I have had multiple blue screen crashes on Windows 10. My computer is only 2 years old. There seems to be a constant Windows 10 update pending. I was told that I may have registry issues. Please help, I don't know how to fix this problem
    and the blue screen crashes are becoming more frequent. What should I do?

Thanks for your help.

Tony

Anthony Dee, May 28, 2022
  4. stoggs1 Win User

so i just get crashed and blue screen could someone help me this 5 month after my first crash

Halo 5 forge crashes on splash screen

Hey guys, yesterday i downloaded the halo 5 forge for windows 10 but every time i launch the game it just crashes at the splash screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now and uninstalled and reinstalled the halo app as well and reset the windows 10 which all have been suggested to do from google searches, but no matter what i have tried the game wont work.

Any help will be appreciated.

stoggs1, May 28, 2022
Thema:

1. so i just get crashed and blue screen could someone help me this 5 month after my first crash - Similar Threads - crashed blue screen

2. Could someone help me with understanding why my PC crashed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone help me with understanding why my PC crashed?: Hello,Recently, while playing Helldivers 2, my PC full crashed and would not come back online for a little bit. This is not the first time this has happened either, though it has now taken me this long to finally say enough cause I'm beyond annoyed especially since I also...
  3. Could someone help me with understanding why my PC crashed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could someone help me with understanding why my PC crashed?: Hello,Recently, while playing Helldivers 2, my PC full crashed and would not come back online for a little bit. This is not the first time this has happened either, though it has now taken me this long to finally say enough cause I'm beyond annoyed especially since I also...
  4. system crash and blue screen can someone help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system crash and blue screen can someone help me please: Diagnose Report Date: 2022/05/15 07.35.01 By: Smart Game Booster ---------------------------------- System ---------------------------------- System : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 19044 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 Language : English/USABIOS : 2.30 Processor : AMD Ryzen...
  5. system crash and blue screen can someone help me please

system crash and blue screen can someone help me please: Diagnose Report Date: 2022/05/15 07.35.01 By: Smart Game Booster ---------------------------------- System ---------------------------------- System : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 19044 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 Language : English/USABIOS : 2.30 Processor : AMD Ryzen...
  6. system crash and blue screen can someone help me please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. so i just get crashed and blue screen could someone help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i just get crashed and blue screen could someone help me please: Diagnose Report Date: 2022/05/15 07.35.01 By: Smart Game Booster ---------------------------------- System ---------------------------------- System : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 19044 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 Language : English/USABIOS : 2.30 Processor : AMD Ryzen...
  8. so i just get crashed and blue screen could someone help me please

so i just get crashed and blue screen could someone help me please: Diagnose Report Date: 2022/05/15 07.35.01 By: Smart Game Booster ---------------------------------- System ---------------------------------- System : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 19044 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 Language : English/USABIOS : 2.30 Processor : AMD Ryzen...
  9. My Lenovo Laptop was crashing so I ran the verifier, Could someone help me analyze the...

My Lenovo Laptop was crashing so I ran the verifier, Could someone help me analyze the...: My computer blue screened when I first ran a diagnostic test through the lenovo website. After that happened I ran the Driver verifier and my pc blue screened again and displayed Stop code: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION, What failed: AcpiVpc.sys.I then ran my computer...
  10. My computer just crashed, and I get a blue screen.

My computer just crashed, and I get a blue screen.: Hello since 2 days my pc crashes, I already had the problem par months ago but it somehow fixed itself, now the problem occurs again. The problem: I try to open zb an app, zb csgo it loads and after 2 sec I get a bluescreen. The standstill code is always changing....