Windows 10: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

Discus and support So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Xenophont1s, Mar 16, 2023.

1. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files in the other drives but when trying to open something it would not work. I have then tried to change the boot priority in bits hoping I could just boot from my previous ssd and still retain everything. After a few failed attempts im now able to have all my old settings and files back including Windows 10 I had previous

:)

Xenophont1s, Mar 16, 2023
Thema:

So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

1. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. - Similar Threads - got was custom

2. I just built a new pc with new parts and it blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just built a new pc with new parts and it blue screens: Ryzen 5 5800x, gigabyte a520i ac, 16 gb ram ddr4 3200mhz ram, used my 3060 and an ssd that had windows on it from my old pc and then bought a new m,2 drive and when i start up the computer, if i open a game like fortnite, my pc blue screens with whea uncorrectable error after...
  3. I just built a new pc with new parts and it blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just built a new pc with new parts and it blue screens: Ryzen 5 5800x, gigabyte a520i ac, 16 gb ram ddr4 3200mhz ram, used my 3060 and an ssd that had windows on it from my old pc and then bought a new m,2 drive and when i start up the computer, if i open a game like fortnite, my pc blue screens with whea uncorrectable error after...
  4. I just built a new pc with new parts and it blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...: Everytime i try to play or install a game it gives me all types of problems such as missing DLL files or saying it needs Directx runtime to play however i already have Directx 12 installed and so as of right now im not able to play almost any game i want to. Please help...
  6. i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...: Everytime i try to play or install a game it gives me all types of problems such as missing DLL files or saying it needs Directx runtime to play however i already have Directx 12 installed and so as of right now im not able to play almost any game i want to. Please help...
  7. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files...
  8. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files...
  9. Just built a new PC, got Windows for free from the Microsoft website, being told to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just built a new PC, got Windows for free from the Microsoft website, being told to...: Basically the title, I just built a new rig and got Windows for free from the Microsoft website, and I have a constant watermark in the bottom right that says Activate Windows. Is that always going to be there unless I pay for a copy? submitted by /u/WorkingCupid549...
  10. Just built a PC! But with two drives, so...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just built a PC! But with two drives, so...: It never occurred to me for some reason as I built my PC that my secondary drive would be a complete blank slate. Is there a way to insert a file structure like the one installed on the primary drive? Just for a semblance of organization. submitted by /u/Tyranix969 [link]...