Windows 10: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

Discus and support So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xenophont1s, Mar 16, 2023.

1. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files in the other drives but when trying to open something it would not work. I have then tried to change the boot priority in bits hoping I could just boot from my previous ssd and still retain everything. After a few failed attempts im now able to have all my old settings and files back including Windows 10 I had previous

:)

Xenophont1s, Mar 16, 2023
  2. BKLB Win User

Built New PC Windows 10 Activation Failed

Thanks for the reply. The PC my friend gave me is custom built the licence is not OEM.

3. Ditendra Win User
    Check the system I built for friend

Hi,
    My friend wants to build new PC & he asked me to help with building & I built this system so far, but problem is, I fell behind all these hardware stuff & I'm not sure if I did that build right. I mean if there is anything incompatible, can you tell me?
    Also, we plan to wait for Nvidia pascal, so we're not getting GPU at this time.
    Also we will pickup case in local store.

Here's link: - Saved Part Lists - PCPartPicker

Ditendra, Mar 16, 2023
  4. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 16, 2023
Thema:

So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

1. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. - Similar Threads - got was custom

2. I just built a new pc with new parts and it blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just built a new pc with new parts and it blue screens: Ryzen 5 5800x, gigabyte a520i ac, 16 gb ram ddr4 3200mhz ram, used my 3060 and an ssd that had windows on it from my old pc and then bought a new m,2 drive and when i start up the computer, if i open a game like fortnite, my pc blue screens with whea uncorrectable error after...
  3. I just built a new pc with new parts and it blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just built a new pc with new parts and it blue screens: Ryzen 5 5800x, gigabyte a520i ac, 16 gb ram ddr4 3200mhz ram, used my 3060 and an ssd that had windows on it from my old pc and then bought a new m,2 drive and when i start up the computer, if i open a game like fortnite, my pc blue screens with whea uncorrectable error after...
  4. I just built a new pc with new parts and it blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...: Everytime i try to play or install a game it gives me all types of problems such as missing DLL files or saying it needs Directx runtime to play however i already have Directx 12 installed and so as of right now im not able to play almost any game i want to. Please help...
  6. i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...

i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...: Everytime i try to play or install a game it gives me all types of problems such as missing DLL files or saying it needs Directx runtime to play however i already have Directx 12 installed and so as of right now im not able to play almost any game i want to. Please help...
  7. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files...
  8. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files...
  9. Just built a new PC, got Windows for free from the Microsoft website, being told to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just built a new PC, got Windows for free from the Microsoft website, being told to...: Basically the title, I just built a new rig and got Windows for free from the Microsoft website, and I have a constant watermark in the bottom right that says Activate Windows. Is that always going to be there unless I pay for a copy? submitted by /u/WorkingCupid549...
  10. Just built a PC! But with two drives, so...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just built a PC! But with two drives, so...: It never occurred to me for some reason as I built my PC that my secondary drive would be a complete blank slate. Is there a way to insert a file structure like the one installed on the primary drive? Just for a semblance of organization. submitted by /u/Tyranix969 [link]...