Windows 10: So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator

Discus and support So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator so is there a way to make my new account one.When I tryed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by London Salazar, Jan 16, 2022.

1. So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator

So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator so is there a way to make my new account one.When I tryed by going to adding a person it says try later so I tryed again 5 hours later it still dosent work what should i do.

:)

London Salazar, Jan 16, 2022
  2. iamollie Win User

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Jan 16, 2022
  3. iamollie Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

i have no access to that administrator account
    Sorry guys ill clarify a bit
    I have an operating system with three accounts on it, 2 administrators and 1 limited
    I need to delete one of the administrators but i have no access to the other
    I can plug the hard drive into other computers to access it from there
    thanks

iamollie, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Bree Win User

So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator

Deleting an Local Administrator Account

Welcom to TenForums @Shahjahan

OK, let's get this problem clearly defined.

You say you created a local administrator account, you also talk about your 'original' account. Can you tell us which is which in the images you posted? You also say you followed the steps in the article. That would have enabled the built-in Administrator account.

Your first screenshot shows a gmail account with the name obscured. This would be a Microsoft account as it has an email address as its name. I assume this is the one you call 'original'.

The second screenshot shows the built-in Administrator account. This is a system account, it cannot ever be deleted as is a necessary part of Windows. You cannot create an account named 'Administrator' either, this is a reserved name, along with others like 'Guest', so that is NOT the account you think you created.

It would appear you have just the two active accounts, your original one with the gmail name and the built-in Administrator. What was the name of the local account you thought you had created?

To see a full list of all the accounts on your system, whether enabled for log in or not, open a Command Prompt (Admin) and type the command net users

You will see your user accounts, along with a number of other accounts used by the system. Administrator, DefaultAccount and Guest are built-in accounts, WDAGUtilityAccount is used by Windows Defender in version 1803, but may not exist in earlier versions. Any other names are your user accounts.

For each user account, type the command net user accountname (using each actual name instead of 'accountname'). Only accounts that say 'Account active Yes' will be visible in the screenshots you posted.

It may be that the account you tried to create is not active/enabled, if so, you need to make it active (as you did for Administartor) before you can manage it in Settings.

Thema:

So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator

1. So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator - Similar Threads - noticed deleted old

2. I can't delete "administrator" account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't delete "administrator" account: I cant delete administrator account it gives error on netplwizhttps://i.imgur.com/pjBJSMA.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/wGMXj35.png https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-administrator-account/feffd5f0-4502-448c-a4c3-7a3684304a96
  3. account gmail deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account gmail deleted: the gmail account i use for my microsoft account was deleted and i cant get it back but now i got a new pc and am having trouble logging in without it asking for my to confirm my email which i obviously cant do...
  4. account gmail deleted

account gmail deleted: the gmail account i use for my microsoft account was deleted and i cant get it back but now i got a new pc and am having trouble logging in without it asking for my to confirm my email which i obviously cant do...
  5. account gmail deleted

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator

So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator: So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator so is there a way to make my new account one.When I tryed by going to adding a person it says try later so I tryed again 5 hours later it still dosent work what should i do....
  7. So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator: So I just noticed that I deleted my old Gmail account and that account was the administrator so is there a way to make my new account one.When I tryed by going to adding a person it says try later so I tryed again 5 hours later it still dosent work what should i do....
  8. I just deleted my Administrator account

I just deleted my Administrator account: Hello today i just want to delete my guest account on my PC but my stupid action i just deleted the administrator account and the guest account remains so is there any way to recover my administrator account with my files in it?...
  9. How do i change my Gmail on administrator account

How do i change my Gmail on administrator account: I logged in to my new PC with windows 10 as the administrator and now I need to change my gmail address that I gave to the Microsoft account. But the system doesn't allow me to do that. How can i change it or will I not be able to change it anymore ?...
  10. I deleted the administrative account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I deleted the administrative account: I prefer to log in as a standard user... better security, etc... so i made the administrator account first... then made my standard user account... the computer always wants to log in as the administrator, so i was trying to find out how to change the default user (i'll ask...