Windows 10: So I kee windows 10 with remove everything?

Discus and support So I kee windows 10 with remove everything? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Wanting to reset to new and need to know if I will keep windows submitted by /u/Cowsaurus [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cowsaurus, Nov 20, 2020.

1. So I kee windows 10 with remove everything?

Wanting to reset to new and need to know if I will keep windows

submitted by /u/Cowsaurus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cowsaurus, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

So I kee windows 10 with remove everything?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

So I kee windows 10 with remove everything?

1. So I kee windows 10 with remove everything? - Similar Threads - kee remove everything

2. So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...: I really need help on this i have no clue how to fix it all I know is its a .dll file and it doesn't effect one game i have so its appreciated if someone could help me....
  3. So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...: I really need help on this i have no clue how to fix it all I know is its a .dll file and it doesn't effect one game i have so its appreciated if someone could help me....
  4. So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Everything: If I decide to reset the pc and erase everything, would I have to repurchase apps or would I just have to reinstall them as if I only deleted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-everything/b9d9a22d-fed4-41a6-82b5-3aad3eaa17f6
  6. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Everything: If I decide to reset the pc and erase everything, would I have to repurchase apps or would I just have to reinstall them as if I only deleted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-everything/b9d9a22d-fed4-41a6-82b5-3aad3eaa17f6
  7. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I did reset\Recovery\Remove everything on Windows 10

I did reset\Recovery\Remove everything on Windows 10: The process terminated but cannot log in. It is asking for "Other User and Password" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-resetrecoveryremove-everything-on-windows-10/2a8313a5-7544-47df-89b4-cff414cd2f7e
  9. Everything is So Slow!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything is So Slow!!!: I purchased a Windows 10 HP laptop back in March. I moved out of my parents place in the middle of April and did not go back to get the rest of my things until today. I'm so happy I finally got my laptop back, but when I went to turn it on everything was so slow. I'm assuming...
  10. Windows 10 Activation/Remove everything/SSD

Windows 10 Activation/Remove everything/SSD: Hi, I have discovered, thanks to the community here (and I mean that sincerely or I would still be frustrated and trying to figure it out) that unfortunately because I had upgraded my PC from windows 7 to windows 10 and no longer have the product key from windows 7 that I...