Windows 10: So I play minecraft, and I decided to install Badlion Client.

Discus and support So I play minecraft, and I decided to install Badlion Client. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does badlion client need admin password every time I open the launcher? can you fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by minecraft pvp god, Jan 11, 2021.

1. So I play minecraft, and I decided to install Badlion Client.

Why does badlion client need admin password every time I open the launcher? can you fix this?

:)

minecraft pvp god, Jan 11, 2021

2. Blue screen problem when playing minecraft on a older version then 1.14.4 please help.

Ever since I downloaded Minecraft a little after the 1.14.4 update I have had problems playing on older versions of Minecraft. I keep trying to play on 1.8 but I just keep getting a blue screen saying "video_scheduler_internal _error", I am able to play
    on older versions for a few minutes. I don't know why this is happening and I would like to know how to fix it. I have a Dell computer and I use badlion client, I have tried to play older versions without badlion and it still gives me a blue screen.

DomonicLeal, Jan 11, 2021
  3. PC Crashea cuando juego Minecraft

Juego en Minecraft Java, casi siempre juego en la versión 1.7.10 y 1.8.9, uso un Minecraft Client llamado BadLion Client, he usado Forge y me pasa lo mismo.

Hice el memtest y encontró 0 errores.

Saludos.

Alexis Valdivia, Jan 11, 2021
  4. niko084 Win User

So I play minecraft, and I decided to install Badlion Client.

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

So I play minecraft, and I decided to install Badlion Client.

1. So I play minecraft, and I decided to install Badlion Client. - Similar Threads - play minecraft decided

2. I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?: I bought Minecraft a few weeks ago and only recently tried playing it on my computer. I can open the launcher just fine, and when I go to the Minecraft for Windows tab it works just fine, asking if I want to play. But when I go to the Java tab it tells me I need to buy the...
  3. I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?: I bought Minecraft a few weeks ago and only recently tried playing it on my computer. I can open the launcher just fine, and when I go to the Minecraft for Windows tab it works just fine, asking if I want to play. But when I go to the Java tab it tells me I need to buy the...
  4. I have redeem a Google play code so, can i buy Minecraft from that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have redeem a Google play code so, can i buy Minecraft from that: I redeem a code in Google Play of 2000 INR so can i buy Minecraft Java with that money. Or i have to buy another redeem code of Xbox, because i don't have any Xbox console. Please reply me fast....
  5. I cant play minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  6. I cant play minecraft

I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  7. I am Unable to play / install minecraft anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am Unable to play / install minecraft anymore: I recently bought Minecraft and I got to play for I little bit then it kicked me out of the game and gave an error code and every time i tried opening it gives me the same error code so I tried deleting and reinstalling the game but now I can't download it and it says error ,...
  8. i cant play the minecraft that i bought

i cant play the minecraft that i bought: i downloaded minecraft and it keeps saying buy full game ,i bought it using a gift card if that helps answer, i bought starter collection list of things i tried: wsreset resetting microsoft store multiple times in place upgrade clearing temp folder uninstalling and...
  9. I recently installed the new Microsoft Edge web browser, so I decided to unpin Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recently installed the new Microsoft Edge web browser, so I decided to unpin Microsoft...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MattiasLikesSushi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpbdn6/i_recently_installed_the_new_microsoft_edge_web/
  10. So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I installed Kate for Windows recently but decided to uninstall it again after a few...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kaykaenguru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj7jl9/so_i_installed_kate_for_windows_recently_but/