Windows 10: So I put my passwaord in wrong to many times so now i have to putt in the A1B2C3 but i cant...

Discus and support So I put my passwaord in wrong to many times so now i have to putt in the A1B2C3 but i cant... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can't type in any numbers... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Diem Kleine, May 3, 2023.

1. So I put my passwaord in wrong to many times so now i have to putt in the A1B2C3 but i cant...

I can't type in any numbers

:)

Diem Kleine, May 3, 2023

2. A1B2C3

I’m ready to pull my hair out and throw my laptop out the window! It will not let me type in A1B2C3 and every suggestion takes me right back to it! BTW, I never put in the wrong information to begin with! It was fine one day and this the next! Nothing will let me type it in, change password/pin, not even another screen! Ahhhhhh!

Mountainchic, May 3, 2023
  3. maxx-ode Win User
    Stop ask A1B2C3 after wrong pin

How I can disable asking A1B2C3 after wrong pin input?

maxx-ode, May 3, 2023
  4. So I put my passwaord in wrong to many times so now i have to putt in the A1B2C3 but i cant...

Stop ask A1B2C3 after wrong pin

Hello! My name is Mustafa, and I am an Independent Advisor as well as a long-time Microsoft user. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue, and I am hopeful that I will be able to help you find a satisfactory solution.

Please refer to the accepted answer in this thread on how to remove A1B2C3 after the wrong pin:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know if this doesn't work or if you need further assistance.

Warm Regards,

Mustafa

Mustafa Ehsani, May 3, 2023
Thema:

So I put my passwaord in wrong to many times so now i have to putt in the A1B2C3 but i cant...

1. So I put my passwaord in wrong to many times so now i have to putt in the A1B2C3 but i cant... - Similar Threads - put passwaord wrong

2. So I put my passwaord in wrong to many times so now i have to putt in the A1B2C3 but i cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I put my passwaord in wrong to many times so now i have to putt in the A1B2C3 but i cant...: I can't type in any numbers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-put-my-passwaord-in-wrong-to-many-times-so/3efd5833-6de8-4cbf-83ca-4ca43987bfe2
  3. So I put my passwaord in wrong to many times so now i have to putt in the A1B2C3 but i cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I put my passwaord in wrong to many times so now i have to putt in the A1B2C3 but i cant...: I can't type in any numbers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-put-my-passwaord-in-wrong-to-many-times-so/3efd5833-6de8-4cbf-83ca-4ca43987bfe2
  4. I have attempted upgrading from w10 to w11 so so many times l now want to quite and stay...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have attempted upgrading from w10 to w11 so so many times l now want to quite and stay...: I have attempted upgrading from w10 to w11 so so many times l now want to quite and stay w10. How do I remain on w10 and receive update for w10?...
  5. I have attempted upgrading from w10 to w11 so so many times l now want to quite and stay...

I have attempted upgrading from w10 to w11 so so many times l now want to quite and stay...: I have attempted upgrading from w10 to w11 so so many times l now want to quite and stay w10. How do I remain on w10 and receive update for w10?...
  6. I have attempted upgrading from w10 to w11 so so many times l now want to quite and stay...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I have to click my mouse so many times to open anything. Why is this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have to click my mouse so many times to open anything. Why is this?: Why do I have to click my mouse so many times to open anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-to-click-my-mouse-so-many-times-to-open/2c872a99-c5a9-4771-a394-85e9938dbd94
  8. I have to click my mouse so many times to open anything. Why is this?

I have to click my mouse so many times to open anything. Why is this?: Why do I have to click my mouse so many times to open anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-to-click-my-mouse-so-many-times-to-open/2c872a99-c5a9-4771-a394-85e9938dbd94
  9. uuuuuugh kb5000802 i have typed it so many times i have memorized it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uuuuuugh kb5000802 i have typed it so many times i have memorized it: so kb5000802 will not install. i have done everything. all the things. deleted the software distro download folder, ran dism, ran troubleshooter, learned new cmd lines that i have never used before, ran the standalone updater, tried to manually update, tried undoing updates...
  10. So many things wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So many things wrong: I recently bought a HP Pavilion desktop and i'm starting to have problems after I updated it. I can't open the task manager even with shortcuts. I can only open Chrome by clicking it on the desktop There are no apps on the taskbar, and when I click anything on it nothing...