Windows 10: so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...

Discus and support so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it boot loops and it dosent post can anyone help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by a peng1, Dec 9, 2023.

1. a peng1 Win User

so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...

so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it boot loops and it dosent post can anyone help me?

:)

a peng1, Dec 9, 2023

2. Memory management error. Computer fails to power on

Just now my PC (which runs windows 10 ) experienced a memory management error where it ran (headfirst) into a BSOD. and restarted after the 'we will restart when we are done collecting info' screen.

During the restart I heard a dub sound (the kind of one your heart makes) and a few seconds later my computer was powered off.

I tried restarting to check whether there was any (temporary) issue with the RAM and whatnot however my PC refused to power on itself (no display; no beeps; nothing).

I am worried as to:

• have I fried my PC (I can't smell anything funny so probably not but still)
    • what can I do to get around this

Edit 1: As suggested by @Twisty I tried to restart my PC after some time it did power on momentarily (for like 1-2 seconds) before again powering off

Suhrid Mulay, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Dec 9, 2023
  4. so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...

BSOD - Usually IRQL not less or equal or memory management - Please help

Hi,

The memory management stop error indicates a general memory management problem. If you are experiencing this problem, you can use the memory diagnostic tool to determine whether the problems are caused by failing RAM or the memory system of your motherboard.
    See steps below:

• Type mdsched.exe in the Search box, and then press Enter.
    • Choose whether to restart the computer and run the tool immediately or schedule the tool to run at the next restart.
    • Windows Memory Diagnostics run automatically after the computer restarts and performs a standard memory test automatically.
    • When testing is completed, the computer restarts automatically. You’ll see the test results when you log on.

You can also visit this link on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...

1. so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it... - Similar Threads - saw bsod says

2. so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...: so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it boot loops and it dosent post can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-saw-a-bsod-that-says-memory-management-fail/867c9753-ac4d-41b1-bc73-acf55d7f10bf
  3. I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.: what is "windows 11 for business"? I know about home and pro, but no idea what this is. Is this a flavor of pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-went-to-upgrade-a-computer-and-saw-a-version-i/7ba5af6c-7375-4b5d-8dcb-8db717a12e6e
  4. I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.: what is "windows 11 for business"? I know about home and pro, but no idea what this is. Is this a flavor of pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-went-to-upgrade-a-computer-and-saw-a-version-i/7ba5af6c-7375-4b5d-8dcb-8db717a12e6e
  5. I just got a Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a Memory Management BSOD: Yesterday, I was just searching through google when suddenly a BSOD appeared and was stuck at 100%. I did a force shut down a few minutes later.My PC is all good but do I need to take any action after since I don't want it to happen again?And also, how does memory management...
  6. I just got a Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a Memory Management BSOD: Yesterday, I was just searching through google when suddenly a BSOD appeared and was stuck at 100%. I did a force shut down a few minutes later.My PC is all good but do I need to take any action after since I don't want it to happen again?And also, how does memory management...
  7. I just got a Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Memory Management BSOD, but only on Power > Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Management BSOD, but only on Power > Restart: I need professional help diagnosing and correcting a regular BSOD. For the past several months, I've been experiencing Memory Management BSOD errors, but only when restarting my Win 10 PC via Power > Restart approx. 90% of the time. I occasionally experience normal app...
  9. So i checked the size of the files on c drive and i saw this. But my computer says 60.9 gb...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So i checked the size of the files on c drive and i saw this. But my computer says 60.9 gb...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/scicoolgamique-_- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glbzy0/so_i_checked_the_size_of_the_files_on_c_drive_and/
  10. I get a BSOD on Win10, which says 'memory management'. Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get a BSOD on Win10, which says 'memory management'. Please help.: Here is the link to my minidump file: Minidump file. Please help. Thanks, Advait https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-bsod-on-win10-which-says-memory-management/7f77cf89-f522-4a1d-96a4-14a3e90924b2