Windows 10: So, I set up my laptop today and couldn't connect to the internet at that time. How do I...

Discus and support So, I set up my laptop today and couldn't connect to the internet at that time. How do I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Also with the Microsoft ID thing that I couldn't do at the time, I'm not sure where to go for that. I'd be grateful for some help, thanks. submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AGunwant, May 31, 2020.

1. So, I set up my laptop today and couldn't connect to the internet at that time. How do I...

Also with the Microsoft ID thing that I couldn't do at the time, I'm not sure where to go for that. I'd be grateful for some help, thanks.

submitted by /u/AGunwant
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AGunwant, May 31, 2020

2. Lumia 650, we couldn´t connect to the update service

Hi,

Have a lumia 650 with Version 1511, OS build 10.0.10586.494 is this the latest version?

When i check for updates i get this: we couldn´t connect to the update service, we`ll try again later..

I have internet connection via WiFi and a microsoft account set up.

Christian.T, May 31, 2020
  3. akhlaq768 Win User
    Connecting Laptop to the Internet, No connection

Trying to connect to the Internet using my Laptop. (not via the wireless router, but through the Ethernet cable)

My existing PC is connected to the Internet via an Ethernet cable, which is connected to the Broadband Modem (Virgin).

What I have tried to do, is take the Ethernet cable from my PC and connect it to the Laptop... Unfortunately, the Laptop isnt connecting to the Internet...

I have tried repairing the Network, with no success.

I am using the same cable, which was connected to the PC...

I do get error messages, when I click on repair in the Network Connection Tab. Its says it cannot assign an IP address.

I am Using Windows XP Home Edition.

I've tried using the Ping via cmd ping localhost or 127.0.0.1

I get the following results -

Packets: Sent = 4, Recieved = 4, Lost = 0(0%0)

Also done the following -

1. Start Internet Explorer.
    2. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    3. Click the Connections tab.
    4. Under Dial-up and VPN Settings, click the broadband connection, click Settings, and then click Automatically detect settings.
    5. Click OK.

..... with no luck

What do I do guys?

akhlaq768, May 31, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

So, I set up my laptop today and couldn't connect to the internet at that time. How do I...

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 31, 2020
Thema:

So, I set up my laptop today and couldn't connect to the internet at that time. How do I...

1. So, I set up my laptop today and couldn't connect to the internet at that time. How do I... - Similar Threads - set laptop today

2. how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...: Yesterday I was given the bit lock recovery prompt where I later got my 40 digit password and entered it into my computer. When I was logged back in my pin was deleted and I needed to create a new one. The problem is that it I cannot connect to the internet without being...
  3. how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...

how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...: Yesterday I was given the bit lock recovery prompt where I later got my 40 digit password and entered it into my computer. When I was logged back in my pin was deleted and I needed to create a new one. The problem is that it I cannot connect to the internet without being...
  4. how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How do I connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect to the internet?: My laptop can always connect to my WIFI, but somehow can´t connect to the internet. it always says 'No Internet, Secured'. I have to restart my laptop every time in order to connect to the internet....
  7. How do I connect to the internet?

How do I connect to the internet?: My laptop can always connect to my WIFI, but somehow can´t connect to the internet. it always says 'No Internet, Secured'. I have to restart my laptop every time in order to connect to the internet....
  8. How do I connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. how do I change my user name? Geek squad set it up today

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I change my user name? Geek squad set it up today: how do I change my user name from the one Geek squad set up today? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-user-name-geek-squad-set-it-up/08a276f4-b09a-49a9-89b7-c6cd81004d04"
  10. How do I set up a WiFi connection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I set up a WiFi connection?: I used to have an Ethernet connection but since my family got new internet and set the router in a different place I can’t connect via Ethernet. I’m wondering how I can set up a WiFi connection without Ethernet. submitted by /u/Rimbles1 [link] [comments]...