Windows 10: So i started a windows restart on my windows 10 pc thats pretty old and its stuck at 64-65%

Discus and support So i started a windows restart on my windows 10 pc thats pretty old and its stuck at 64-65% in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i started this when i was having problems with my pc, and when it started it was stuck at 64-65% but i dont know anything about usb restarts or dvd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wendigo Ramirez, Oct 1, 2022.

1. So i started a windows restart on my windows 10 pc thats pretty old and its stuck at 64-65%

So i started this when i was having problems with my pc, and when it started it was stuck at 64-65% but i dont know anything about usb restarts or dvd stuff since this pc was given to me by a friend with no manual or whatever. Can someone help or is my pc done for basically?

:)

Wendigo Ramirez, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile So i started a windows restart on my windows 10 pc thats pretty old and its stuck at 64-65% :)

Naki, Oct 1, 2022
  4. So i started a windows restart on my windows 10 pc thats pretty old and its stuck at 64-65%

Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

So i started a windows restart on my windows 10 pc thats pretty old and its stuck at 64-65%

1. So i started a windows restart on my windows 10 pc thats pretty old and its stuck at 64-65% - Similar Threads - started restart thats

2. My computer in is installing windows and it is stuck at 64% and restarting so many times...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer in is installing windows and it is stuck at 64% and restarting so many times...: My computer keeps blue screaming and so I restarted my computer and when I did it was working fine installing windows but when it got to 64% it said "Choose an operating system" and I can't do anything about it...
  3. My computer in is installing windows and it is stuck at 64% and restarting so many times...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer in is installing windows and it is stuck at 64% and restarting so many times...: My computer keeps blue screaming and so I restarted my computer and when I did it was working fine installing windows but when it got to 64% it said "Choose an operating system" and I can't do anything about it...
  4. My computer in is installing windows and it is stuck at 64% and restarting so many times...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. So i started a windows restart on my windows 10 pc thats pretty old and its stuck at 64-65%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So i started a windows restart on my windows 10 pc thats pretty old and its stuck at 64-65%: So i started this when i was having problems with my pc, and when it started it was stuck at 64-65% but i dont know anything about usb restarts or dvd stuff since this pc was given to me by a friend with no manual or whatever. Can someone help or is my pc done for basically?...
  6. So i started a windows restart on my windows 10 pc thats pretty old and its stuck at 64-65%

in Windows 10 Customization
    So i started a windows restart on my windows 10 pc thats pretty old and its stuck at 64-65%: So i started this when i was having problems with my pc, and when it started it was stuck at 64-65% but i dont know anything about usb restarts or dvd stuff since this pc was given to me by a friend with no manual or whatever. Can someone help or is my pc done for basically?...
  7. if my pc spec is old thats why i cant update windows 10

if my pc spec is old thats why i cant update windows 10: if my pc spec is old thats why i cant update windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-my-pc-spec-is-old-thats-why-i-cant-update/dbfa953d-21a9-44c2-b335-ba6c5a2dbdc1
  8. I reseted my pc and it stuck on 64% and keeps on restarting

I reseted my pc and it stuck on 64% and keeps on restarting: I brought a new laptop and want to reinstall windows 10 and everything is going good but suddenly windows installation stuck on 64 and its restarting again and again someone pls help!!!...
  9. I factory reset my PC and its stuck in windows installation at 64% and it constantly restarts

I factory reset my PC and its stuck in windows installation at 64% and it constantly restarts: Please help it loads up to a dell splash screen then for a split second it shows the install screen where it says its stuck at 64% and then it restarts, I’ve tried everything i unplugged my drives, I’ve spammed all the F keys nothing works PLEASE HELP....
  10. Windows 10 Installation stuck at 65%

Windows 10 Installation stuck at 65%: I reset my laptop to prepare for my little brother so he can take it with him to college. The reset went well but then it started installing windows 10 again. It was fine till it reach 65%. I left it over night hoping it would fix itself but it keep restarting and stopping at...