Windows 10: So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT...

Discus and support So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE" and constantly reboots. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by victory usigbe, Jun 3, 2023.

1. So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT...

So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE" and constantly reboots. Please help

:)

victory usigbe, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Marty01 Win User

Inaccessible Boot Drive after Update?

What if I cannot get to safe mode? I have tried restoring from a restore point, and pretty much every option in advanced options, still keep getting inaccessible boot drive. Would love suggestions, Microsoft chat said reset the pc.

Marty01, Jun 3, 2023
  3. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE

Hi ,

I recently decided to reset my pc.. the worst idea I got.. since the reset everything went wrong and my computer is stuck in a restart loop Inaccessible boot device.

My question is how could i possibly get my laptop to work (what should i do step by step) i tried alot of things and its still not working.. i even tried to unplug the hdd it worked once and it brings me to windows 10 setup but fails at the last step of
    seting up window... what can i do ? if i replace the hdd would it work ? Im stuck..

Iwantmylaptopback, Jun 3, 2023
  4. zbook Win User

So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT...

Inaccessible boot device

This is a Microsoft link on inaccessible boot device:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...le-boot-device

It is an intermediate level link.
    There are more advanced steps that can be ran once the partition structure is known.
    There are steps for repair of the boot sector, operating system, etc.
    Sometimes this bugcheck can be caused by windows updates.

A reset save files equivalent may be able to be performed.
    Alternatively a clean install can be performed once important files are backed up.

zbook, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT...

1. So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT... - Similar Threads - tried reset doing

2. So i did a "Reset this pc" and my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i did a "Reset this pc" and my pc wont boot: So i did a "reset this pc" and my pc wont boot now i does not even go to the login screen only thing i see is my motherboard name on my screen for a few secunds and then it goes black and over and over again i did not touch my pc and it just keep reseting from the only screen...
  3. So i did a "Reset this pc" and my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So i did a "Reset this pc" and my pc wont boot: So i did a "reset this pc" and my pc wont boot now i does not even go to the login screen only thing i see is my motherboard name on my screen for a few secunds and then it goes black and over and over again i did not touch my pc and it just keep reseting from the only screen...
  4. So i did a "Reset this pc" and my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT...: So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE" and constantly reboots. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-tried-to-reset-my-pc-after-doing-so-its-now/fa801237-51e8-4413-84ea-9cd84718ac82
  6. So I tried restarting my pc but then I pressed cancel and now my screen is now black with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I tried restarting my pc but then I pressed cancel and now my screen is now black with...: I tried to restart my computer but then I decided to press cancel. Now my computer is a black screen with just my cursor on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-tried-restarting-my-pc-but-then-i-pressed/35615e65-329a-4916-be25-fed7e4eab1c4
  7. Pc so laggy after Reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc so laggy after Reset.: Yesterday,I had reseted my pc including all drives.After reset i had installed all necessary apps,software,etc and i shut downed my pc.And after sometime i open my pc it seems very laggy.After so laggy for about more thn 10 min it crashes and bsod driver power state failure...
  8. So, I was reseting my PC and this just happened...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So, I was reseting my PC and this just happened...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Snow344 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbkd6u/so_i_was_reseting_my_pc_and_this_just_happened/
  9. So I wanted to reset my pc and now I am here what should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I wanted to reset my pc and now I am here what should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_PureZocker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8agvi/so_i_wanted_to_reset_my_pc_and_now_i_am_here_what/
  10. So I tried to boot from USB

in Windows 10 Support
    So I tried to boot from USB: I saw a tutorial to boot from USB, and installed the code on the USB. The issue is with the next step. I changed the UEFI settings and turned off secure boot, turned on boot from legacy ROM, and then turned on legacy boot mode. I got into a Linux console saying that I was...