Windows 10: So I tried to troubleshoot to get the compatibility tab but on the part where you select a...

Discus and support So I tried to troubleshoot to get the compatibility tab but on the part where you select a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wy77ix0y2w161.png?width=349&format=png&auto=webp&s=3d8b7c5d09dd23317cfb85859351b01cc4a0b758 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QuirkyDesigner653, Nov 27, 2020.

1. So I tried to troubleshoot to get the compatibility tab but on the part where you select a...

/u/QuirkyDesigner653, Nov 27, 2020

2. 0x80070057 when trying to run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter in Windows 10

Hi Paul,

For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to get additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are the programs already installed on your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    If you're still trying to install the programs, we suggest changing the compatibility mode of the installers before installing the programs. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click AOL Desktop installer or Facebook Gameroom.
    • Select Properties.
    • Go to Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for.
    • Click the drop-down option and select any Windows previous version.
    • Check Run this program as an administrator.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Try to install the program using the installer.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Program Compatibility Troubleshooter / related

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to install game in Compatibility mode and check if it works.
    If there no updated games version available on the games manufacturer’s website,
    then try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the Game from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the Game setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1/7
      operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Nov 27, 2020
  4. So I tried to troubleshoot to get the compatibility tab but on the part where you select a...

No Enhancement Tab in Microphone Settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    I suggest you to run the Sound troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press
      Enter.

• Click on View All on top left pane.

• Click on Playing audio from the list and follow the on-screen prompt for troubleshooting.
    I understand that the drivers are up to date, if you are not getting the latest drivers from the manufacturer try running the old drivers in compatibility mode and check.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

So I tried to troubleshoot to get the compatibility tab but on the part where you select a...

1. So I tried to troubleshoot to get the compatibility tab but on the part where you select a... - Similar Threads - tried troubleshoot compatibility

2. No compatibility tab ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No compatibility tab ?: So I upgraded to windows 11 and some of my app started acting up saying they cant start in on windows 7 eve tho I am using 11 now on wd10 I would just go to properties and compatibility tab and set it to start in wd10 or 11 mode but now when I go to properties there is no...
  3. No compatibility tab ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No compatibility tab ?: So I upgraded to windows 11 and some of my app started acting up saying they cant start in on windows 7 eve tho I am using 11 now on wd10 I would just go to properties and compatibility tab and set it to start in wd10 or 11 mode but now when I go to properties there is no...
  4. Can you bring back the previous TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY? Because the new "GET HELP" is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you bring back the previous TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY? Because the new "GET HELP" is...: The new "TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY" is now "GET HELP".... was so useless compare to the previous TROUBLESHOOTING COMPATIBILITY."Get help" needs internet connection to run, even having internet connection it doesn't help a thing"Get help" gives inconvenience....
  5. Can you bring back the previous TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY? Because the new "GET HELP" is...

Can you bring back the previous TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY? Because the new "GET HELP" is...: The new "TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY" is now "GET HELP".... was so useless compare to the previous TROUBLESHOOTING COMPATIBILITY."Get help" needs internet connection to run, even having internet connection it doesn't help a thing"Get help" gives inconvenience....
  6. Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?: Hello, I'm trying to update my drivers following steps i found on YT. it says to update my Video controller drive but i can't find it in my device manager. How can i add the driver to my laptop?...
  7. Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?

Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?: Hello, I'm trying to update my drivers following steps i found on YT. it says to update my Video controller drive but i can't find it in my device manager. How can i add the driver to my laptop?...
  8. Is there a program where I can select only part of my screen to dim?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a program where I can select only part of my screen to dim?: My computer has these "light bruises" at the bottom that make it annoying during watching movies with black bars, but they're practically unseeable at low brightness. Is there a program where I can dim only a select portion of my screen? Thanks! submitted by...
  9. Compatibility Troubleshooter Broken

in Windows 10 Support
    Compatibility Troubleshooter Broken: Hi all, first time posting here I am on a Dutch Windows 10 Pro install I`ve been having this problem for a couple of days When I run the Windows 10 Compatibility Troubleshooter, it seems to hang on the detecting issues screen. It used to take some seconds before the next...
  10. Right Click Troubleshoot Compatibility

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Troubleshoot Compatibility: Done the reg edit to remove Troubleshoot Compatibility from the context menu. It worked except on MsOffice 2010 desktop icons. They still show the entry. Any idea on how to remove it? Ron 65005