Windows 10: so I try to download java minecraft and it sayed driver does not support opengl on windows 10

Discus and support so I try to download java minecraft and it sayed driver does not support opengl on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can i get help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-try-to-download-java-minecraft-and-it-sayed/fbcf4341-6f2c-42ac-bd99-1d38d66b14cc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IgnacioRosa, May 4, 2021.

1. so I try to download java minecraft and it sayed driver does not support opengl on windows 10

can i get help

:)

IgnacioRosa, May 4, 2021
  2. LazerDab Win User

Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.

I loved to play Minecraft: Java edition on my Windows 7 32-bit and I recently decided to upgrade to Windows 10( free download) 64-bit since I had a x64 based processor. I went onto Minecraft and loaded the launcher but as soon as it exits the start page
    to bring the launcher it shows me an error that says "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL. Please make sure you have up-to-date drivers( see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions)." I've watched millions of videos on YouTube and
    websites on google on how to fix the error and none of them helped. I also tried updating my driver and windows says it's the best driver for my computer. The only piece of support I've gotten was that WDDM drivers don't work with OpenGL. I checked my driver
    and it in-fact was a WDDM driver, so I tried downloading a different driver and my computer doesn't meet minimum system requirements for Nvidia. Please help me on what to do and if to download a new driver( I am using a duo 2 core processor, dell, if that
    helps)

LazerDab, May 4, 2021
  3. JsonJ__ Win User
    Not supporting OpenGL

At 3:52, 23rd of March 2020, my Minecraft crashed. After that whenever I tried to restart it the result is "GLFW error 65542". It says that my driver does not support OpenGL but I had been playing Minecraft for a long time and I had not updated the driver
    at all. I checked and my current GPU driver is Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620. I tried to install OpenGL too but the installer says that my laptop does not support OpenGL. Is there any way I can fix this? Is it normal that my driver does not support OpenGL?

JsonJ__, May 4, 2021
  4. reaper21 Win User

so I try to download java minecraft and it sayed driver does not support opengl on windows 10

OpenGL problem in windows 10

To fixed the Minecraft issue in Windows 10 Dump ur Java version . uninstall it from 1.9.::: to 1.8.0_45 then try it this version of Java Seems to work with most minecraft lauchers and Bypasses the opengl download.
    hope this helps from this answer while on the trail for opengl drivers . and all of my other games still work.
    so goodluck.

reaper21, May 4, 2021
Thema:

so I try to download java minecraft and it sayed driver does not support opengl on windows 10

1. so I try to download java minecraft and it sayed driver does not support opengl on windows 10 - Similar Threads - try download java

2. My driver does not support opengl for minecraft. how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My driver does not support opengl for minecraft. how can i fix this?: Hi, i decided that for christmas i wanted to get a gaming pc purely because i wanted to play minecraft java edition. I set up the pc and spent £20 on the game for it to constantly pop up with this any time it loads. i dont know how to print screen yet sorry so i'll just type...
  3. My driver does not support opengl for minecraft. how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My driver does not support opengl for minecraft. how can i fix this?: Hi, i decided that for christmas i wanted to get a gaming pc purely because i wanted to play minecraft java edition. I set up the pc and spent £20 on the game for it to constantly pop up with this any time it loads. i dont know how to print screen yet sorry so i'll just type...
  4. The driver does not appear to support OpenGL Minecraft error

in Windows 10 News
    The driver does not appear to support OpenGL Minecraft error: [IMG]In this post, we provide the solutions to the error The driver does not appear to support OpenGL when you try to start the Minecraft Launcher and it doesn’t open on your device. This error can also occur when you try to open certain games or apps. When you encounter this...
  5. Erro no minecraft "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erro no minecraft "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.": Olá a todos, não consigo entrar no minecraft pelo launcher da microsoft.As tentativas de colocar a .DLL na pasta do java também não funcionaram. Alguém sabe como resolver? Grato desde já....
  6. Erro no minecraft "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erro no minecraft "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.": Olá a todos, não consigo entrar no minecraft pelo launcher da microsoft.As tentativas de colocar a .DLL na pasta do java também não funcionaram. Alguém sabe como resolver? Grato desde já....
  7. Driver does not appear to support OpenGL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver does not appear to support OpenGL: How do I get the driver to support opengl?Info:IntelR HD Graphics 2000 Driver Version: 9.17.10.4459 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro10.0.18363 DirectX* Version: 11.0 Physical Memory: 3984 MB Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz Processor Speed: 3093 MHz *...
  8. Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.: I went onto Minecraft and loaded the launcher but as soon as it exits the start page to bring the launcher it shows me an error that says "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL. Please make sure you have up-to-date drivers see aka.ms/mcdriver for...
  9. Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.: I loved to play Minecraft: Java edition on my Windows 7 32-bit and I recently decided to upgrade to Windows 10 free download 64-bit since I had a x64 based processor. I went onto Minecraft and loaded the launcher but as soon as it exits the start page to bring the launcher it...
  10. openGL driver download?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    openGL driver download?: I installed windows 10 64 bit, r I installed DazStudio 4.12 but it doesn't start because the open gl1.1 version is not supported.Where can I download version 1.3? I have not had positive results with windows update...