Windows 10: So I turned on my PC, everything was fine then I went out to the living room but after 20...

Discus and support So I turned on my PC, everything was fine then I went out to the living room but after 20... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/grapeyy28 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/grapeyy28, Jul 8, 2020.

1. So I turned on my PC, everything was fine then I went out to the living room but after 20...

/u/grapeyy28, Jul 8, 2020
  2. RAW
    Raw Win User

I need to build a Mini PC for the living room

I like the looks and size of the LIAN LI PC-V355B Black Aluminum MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case (sort of expensive but not too bad).
    This should look great under my 32" LG LCD tv. I have used a ATXl tower for a week in that room and everything works great with that tv but the tower is just out of place, too big and ugly for my taste.

I have a 58" Samsung PLASMA in the same room, different wall, far away.

I want to run a EVGA reference GTX 670 card in this mimi.
    CPU will be a Intel i5-2500K as I already own a couple of them.

So, I'll need a good PS, a mobo, not sure about a cooler as not o'clocking this machine.

Any suggestions as to some quality parts I should be looking at?
    I'm totally new to minis.*Toast :toast:

3. richodude Win User
    PC is extremely slow and shuts down after 20 minutes

I have recently swapped out my GT 730 graphics card for a GTX 780 ti. Retracing my steps, the procedure was as follows, I unplugged all power cables to make room for my GPU. I then air dusted everything. I put in my GPU and plugged all the cables
    back in (plus the 6 and 8 pin connectors). This GPU also forced me to switch from a CRT do a DVI, which wasn’t a problem (I hope). I turned the power switch on and everything sounded good. The PC booted up, but only in 768p instead of 1080p. There was also
    only video on my monitor with direct DVI connection (I know it was hooked up because of the auditory queue upon replugging it). There too was a clicking sound maybe once every 30 sexonds coming from my Computer. The PC ran ridiculously slow with inputs being
    delays as little as a few seconds, to multiple minutes (the mouse moved just fine). After about 20 minutes of fine king around trying to get the display back to normal, the PC acts weirdly. The first time it **** down as if i clicked the shutdown button. The
    second time, the monitor went to sleep and wouldnt turn back on, and the third time, it went straight to the “repairing and scanning drive” screen. Those 3 times i rebooted my PC, it went straight to that screen. The repairing remained consistent. It would
    remain at 0% for a bit over an hour, then jump to 11% and i wasn’t around to see it finish. I have looked around the internet and dont seem to find anyone with a very similar problem to me, but I hope someone smarter than me could

please fix it!

SUMMARY

I bought a new GPU

Keep getting scanning and repairing drive screens upon startup

PC runs extremely slow and shuts down after 20 minutes

richodude, Jul 8, 2020
  4. bobesko Win User

So I turned on my PC, everything was fine then I went out to the living room but after 20...

After oc, I turn on pc, it turns off and on again.

I oc my I52500k to 4.5ghz at 1.29v and everything is stable, I ran Prime 95 but when I turn on the pc, after about 5 seconds it turns off, then after another 5 seconds it turns on again and its booting normally. This is very strange and I assume it has to do something oc. Anyone experienced this?

bobesko, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

So I turned on my PC, everything was fine then I went out to the living room but after 20...

1. So I turned on my PC, everything was fine then I went out to the living room but after 20... - Similar Threads - turned everything was

2. Everything WAS fine, until today, where I was turning on my PC to play and do some work....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything WAS fine, until today, where I was turning on my PC to play and do some work....: My PC has Windows 11, and it’s updated. However, I turned on my PC, then the worst came, such as a large amount of "corrupted files", and the computer became unusable, because of how unbelievable slow it ran, almost crashed and went through black screens only to open...
  3. Everything WAS fine, until today, where I was turning on my PC to play and do some work....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything WAS fine, until today, where I was turning on my PC to play and do some work....: My PC has Windows 11, and it’s updated. However, I turned on my PC, then the worst came, such as a large amount of "corrupted files", and the computer became unusable, because of how unbelievable slow it ran, almost crashed and went through black screens only to open...
  4. So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until...: So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until suddenly BSOD appeared… The process was ~48% done while it happened. It had a stop code “SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION” and failed Ntfs.sys. After that my PC started “undoing changes made to my...
  5. So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until...

So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until...: So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until suddenly BSOD appeared… The process was ~48% done while it happened. It had a stop code “SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION” and failed Ntfs.sys. After that my PC started “undoing changes made to my...
  6. After resting my pc and my power went out

After resting my pc and my power went out: So when I was going to reset everything on my pc it was resetting them my power went out and it says I need to put in a portable hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resting-my-pc-and-my-power-went-out/7716026d-e9de-422d-9f2d-0c9889a5a64f
  7. PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on: This has been happening for a while now but has gotten worse recently.After I turn on my PC it takes about 20 minutes before both my monitors freeze, the audio continues for about 10 seconds then stops. Sometimes I get a constant buzzing sound through my headphones too. I...
  8. The power went out and after turning my PC back on, it’s not connected to internet anymore.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The power went out and after turning my PC back on, it’s not connected to internet anymore.: My PC is plugged via Ethernet, but after shutting down it’s not connecting to the internet any more. Any help? submitted by /u/SoloNETHER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k60zhn/the_power_went_out_and_after_turning_my_pc_back/
  9. i cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms

i cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms: can someone help me activate my camera for zoom room meetings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-my-camera-in-zoom-rooms/a9bc9bb4-d5e1-4b38-86ae-2f279e010872
  10. [Bug]When i turn on my pc it takes 20 minutes for everything to load. It’s a gaming PC so...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Bug]When i turn on my pc it takes 20 minutes for everything to load. It’s a gaming PC so...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XxThor27xX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fn3x2f/bugwhen_i_turn_on_my_pc_it_takes_20_minutes_for/