Windows 10: So I updated my laptop to version 2004 and it’s stuck on this page now for a while. What...

Discus and support So I updated my laptop to version 2004 and it’s stuck on this page now for a while. What... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Maziar_324 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Maziar_324, Aug 4, 2020.

1. So I updated my laptop to version 2004 and it’s stuck on this page now for a while. What...

/u/Maziar_324, Aug 4, 2020

2. Laptop stuck while update installing

hello ,

My laptop was stuck while I installing the update

Running OS is win10,and lotof update list I downloaded, when I tap to "Restart Now" it goes to installing process and so on , but after till 2 hour laptop not start , only the cursor show and keypad light ON ,

Should I go through Long press power button, or any other way please suggest me , no keypad function working

HardevSingh1, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 4, 2020
  4. So I updated my laptop to version 2004 and it’s stuck on this page now for a while. What...

Issue after Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004

On 06/12/2020 My Laptop get updated with Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004. After the updation I’m finding few issue in my laptop.

They are listed as:

1. The up arrow key is not working.
    2. Pressing Caps lock key activate hot key. Once Caps lock key pressed 4444 or ////// keep on typing until the interruption.
    3. You Tube videos get stuck up in the middle and to fix it I need to restart it.

ShekharRanjan, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

So I updated my laptop to version 2004 and it’s stuck on this page now for a while. What...

1. So I updated my laptop to version 2004 and it’s stuck on this page now for a while. What... - Similar Threads - updated laptop version

2. Stuck in version 2004, can´t update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in version 2004, can´t update: HelloWhen I try to update to version 21H1 or 21H2 it always crashes when the pc reboots, with a BSoD " page fault in nonpaged area" , then it goes back to the 2004 version. I never had any BSoD nor problem with Wiin 10 in 6 years, its just when try to update to any of those...
  3. Stuck in version 2004, can´t update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in version 2004, can´t update: HelloWhen I try to update to version 21H1 or 21H2 it always crashes when the pc reboots, with a BSoD " page fault in nonpaged area" , then it goes back to the 2004 version. I never had any BSoD nor problem with Wiin 10 in 6 years, its just when try to update to any of those...
  4. Stuck in version 2004, can´t update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Repeated update failure, stuck in 2004 version

Repeated update failure, stuck in 2004 version: Windows is not updating. I have used both the normal update process and the Windows Update Assistant. I ran the troubleshooter for updates and it says it solved some problems, but it doesn't show me what they were. It starts with a slow download of the update, then slowly...
  6. I closed my laptop while it was updating, what now?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I closed my laptop while it was updating, what now?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whatisthemoonidunno [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxeii9/i_closed_my_laptop_while_it_was_updating_what_now/
  7. Update to version 2004 is not working so good

Update to version 2004 is not working so good: i have tried several different ways to update my windows 10 pro v 1909 to v2004 and they all come out with same result. windows works but when i rightclick on the startmenu and choose device manager for example nothing happens. almost all the options in the rightclick menu...
  8. Laptop failing to update to version 2004.

Laptop failing to update to version 2004.: The first day that the update came out, I went to the windows update to update my computer to 2004. I did it 3 times and all 3 times it failed. The first 2 times it failed, reverted changes, and restarted my computer. The third time it claimed that my laptop updated...
  9. Cannot see the Update page since updating to Version 2004.

Cannot see the Update page since updating to Version 2004.: All I see is a blank page and the loading dots: https://i.imgur.com/C4XB9qd.png Anybody know what's going on? submitted by /u/Cuntable [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy99ui/cannot_see_the_update_page_since_updating_to/
  10. My laptop is stuck while trying to update

My laptop is stuck while trying to update: I am currently updating my windows 7 laptop to windows 10 using the link here from microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10#iconz-install its currently at the last step but stuck there at 0% for the last hour. what should i do? it also states...