Windows 10: So I use a hwid spoofer on my legion Lenovo gaming laptop and it’s in a automatic repair loop

Discus and support So I use a hwid spoofer on my legion Lenovo gaming laptop and it’s in a automatic repair loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I spoofer then restarted and it’s in an automatic repair loop and I’ve tried all the YouTube videos but none work I need some help : or I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jasoomi, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Jasoomi Win User

So I use a hwid spoofer on my legion Lenovo gaming laptop and it’s in a automatic repair loop

So I spoofer then restarted and it’s in an automatic repair loop and I’ve tried all the YouTube videos but none work I need some help : or I have to pay 500$ to a programmer*Moved from VM forum

:)

Jasoomi, Jul 23, 2021
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Lenovo Legion 5 15

No suggestions but want to say nice laptop. They also seem to be popular being they're currently unavailable

That said my only suggestion would be to take time to learn the laptop yourself.

Enjoy *Smile

sygnus21, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Djanoko Win User
    Automatic repair loop

Hello,
    I bought this second hand laptop which was reset to factory settings and everything was working well, Windows 10.
    I wanted to access BIOS and wasn't sure whether it's the F1 or F2 key that I have to press (it's a Lenovo), so I kept pressing both intermittently as the laptop was preparing to boot. The result was that it didn't boot, but it went into the Automatic Repair Loop. I tried a bunch of possible fixes for this from YouTube, but nothing worked, so I'm still in the loop.
    Does anyone here have any suggestions on how to end this, please?
    Thanks a lot!

Djanoko, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

So I use a hwid spoofer on my legion Lenovo gaming laptop and it’s in a automatic repair loop

New Lenovo Legion and IdeaPad gaming upgrades

Source: Mobile mayhem abounds with Lenovo Legion and IdeaPad gaming upgrades | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

1. So I use a hwid spoofer on my legion Lenovo gaming laptop and it’s in a automatic repair loop - Similar Threads - hwid spoofer legion

2. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...: My brother gave me this computer in december of 2020 , and bought the activation key online and was delievered the key through email. Of course this would be extremely hard to find. I'm looking to reactivate my pc, I've clean reboot, reboot from cloud, etc etc. troubleshooter...
  3. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...: My brother gave me this computer in december of 2020 , and bought the activation key online and was delievered the key through email. Of course this would be extremely hard to find. I'm looking to reactivate my pc, I've clean reboot, reboot from cloud, etc etc. troubleshooter...
  4. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer: some programs dont work now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-hwid-to-original-after-using-hwid/2b09cac4-bfac-499f-abf9-853769fda55d
  6. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer: some programs dont work now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-hwid-to-original-after-using-hwid/2b09cac4-bfac-499f-abf9-853769fda55d
  7. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I Used An Hwid Spoofer And Got Scared And Reset The Laptop

I Used An Hwid Spoofer And Got Scared And Reset The Laptop: I Used And Hwid Spoofer And Reset The Laptop And Now my Activation Key Is Gone And Recovery Is Gone.I Have A Spare Laptop That Is Trash But Has Windows 10 HomeMy Original On WIth Windows 10 ProThe Only Way TO Activate it again is with the original keyis there a way I can get...
  9. So I use a hwid spoofer on my legion Lenovo gaming laptop and it’s in a automatic repair loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    So I use a hwid spoofer on my legion Lenovo gaming laptop and it’s in a automatic repair loop: So I spoofer then restarted and it’s in an automatic repair loop and I’ve tried all the YouTube videos but none work I need some help : or I have to pay 500$ to a programmer...
  10. windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer

windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer: I recently uses a hardware ID spoofer to access certain content safely, and now that i have finished and im done using it, it appears that my windows has been deactivated. Its say i don't have a valid activation key or product key, i tried trouble shooting and it says...