Windows 10: So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my...

Discus and support So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my windows 10 does it completely wipe off my computer as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TylerOshields, Apr 3, 2021.

1. So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my...

So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my windows 10 does it completely wipe off my computer as well

:)

TylerOshields, Apr 3, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 3, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 3, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my...

1. So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my... - Similar Threads - completely wipe computer

2. I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do: I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reset-my-laptop-but-i-dont-want-to-lose/cec76ee4-2ba8-48b9-8bf9-530d4309b872
  3. I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do: I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reset-my-laptop-but-i-dont-want-to-lose/cec76ee4-2ba8-48b9-8bf9-530d4309b872
  4. I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I don't want to use my moms account anymore, but don't want to lose anything.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't want to use my moms account anymore, but don't want to lose anything.: So, I've been using my pc for a while. The thing is, I just got a laptop and realized that I'm under my mom's email and not mine. UghThis whole time, I've set up my whole user on my pc and it's my mom's user...for years now...and now on my new laptop too.So, obviously I don't...
  6. Want to Reset My PC, but don't want to lose Dolby Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Want to Reset My PC, but don't want to lose Dolby Audio: Hi, everyone. I am on a Lenovo Flex 3-1580 running Windows 10 Version 20H2, Build 19042.746. My Windows 10 installation does not perform as well as it used to. It works okay, but sometimes it overwhelms my hardware, and it always takes a long time to start up from a cold...
  7. Want to Reset My PC, but don't want to lose Dolby Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Want to Reset My PC, but don't want to lose Dolby Audio: Hi, everyone. I am on a Lenovo Flex 3-1580 running Windows 10 Version 20H2, Build 19042.746. My Windows 10 installation does not perform as well as it used to. It works okay, but sometimes it overwhelms my hardware, and it always takes a long time to start up from a cold...
  8. Want to Reset My PC, but don't want to lose Dolby Audio

Want to Reset My PC, but don't want to lose Dolby Audio: Hi, everyone. My Windows 10 installation does not perform as well as it used to. It works okay, but sometimes it overwhelms my hardware, and it always takes a long time to start up from a cold boot. I've done all the standard things Disk Cleanup, Defragmentation, uninstalling...
  9. I have tried just about everything except wiping the computer because I really don't want...

I have tried just about everything except wiping the computer because I really don't want...: (Screenshot inside)[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-just-about-everything-except-wiping/c0421551-824c-4998-8cf2-08e6cd6cabf5
  10. onedrive. don't want it but i want my desktop back...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive. don't want it but i want my desktop back...: Got a new pc and one drive immediately started throwing my files there and filled itself up and started asking me if I wanted to buy more. NO! Thought I stopped this thing from syncing and deleted the app. By my digital audio workstation seems to have defaulted to storing...