Windows 10: So I wanted to reset my pc and now I am here what should I do?

Discus and support So I wanted to reset my pc and now I am here what should I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_PureZocker [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_PureZocker, Feb 23, 2020.

1. So I wanted to reset my pc and now I am here what should I do?

/u/The_PureZocker, Feb 23, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Feb 23, 2020
  4. br4dz Win User

So I wanted to reset my pc and now I am here what should I do?

[FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

It's a C0 stepped.

br4dz, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

So I wanted to reset my pc and now I am here what should I do?

1. So I wanted to reset my pc and now I am here what should I do? - Similar Threads - wanted reset here

2. I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error so what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error so what should I do?: I had changes the maximum memory on my windows 7 HP laptop 64-bit. Now my laptop has stopped working. I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error. What should I do next. Ca you help me in how to fix this problem. I am not able to start laptop when I try to blue screen comes and...
  3. I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error so what should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error so what should I do?: I had changes the maximum memory on my windows 7 HP laptop 64-bit. Now my laptop has stopped working. I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error. What should I do next. Ca you help me in how to fix this problem. I am not able to start laptop when I try to blue screen comes and...
  4. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  5. what should i do now?

what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  6. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...
  8. what should i do now?

what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...
  9. I reseted my pc and now i got this what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I reseted my pc and now i got this what to do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/killer2X [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/im05nh/i_reseted_my_pc_and_now_i_got_this_what_to_do/
  10. i am cofused on what to do here

i am cofused on what to do here: To compile the source code of the Delphi programs provided, you will need to install the additional packages in the "VCL" folder found here. You will also need to install, for specific programs (e.g. the Spam Learner Pro), an additional update for your Delphi 7 distribution...