Windows 10: So I was doing my assignment. then when I want to insert the box, it changes to grey. could...

Discus and support So I was doing my assignment. then when I want to insert the box, it changes to grey. could... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AHMADAIMAN18 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AHMADAIMAN18, Apr 15, 2021.

1. So I was doing my assignment. then when I want to insert the box, it changes to grey. could...

/u/AHMADAIMAN18, Apr 15, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 15, 2021
  3. How do i rid of the grey box in the top left of my desktop?

Hi,

It's odd for a random grey box to show up on your desktop after the last update occurred on your computer. It could also be a software installed on your computer that's causing for it to appear. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your
    concern by providing the answers to these questions:

• Did you start noticing the grey box after or prior the latest update?
    • What were the updates that have been installed on your computer?
    • Have you installed any software prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve your concern?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of the grey box?

In the meantime, we suggest that you create a new user profile and see if the issue persists on it. Here is the
    article on how to create a one.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Apr 15, 2021
  4. So I was doing my assignment. then when I want to insert the box, it changes to grey. could...

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

So I was doing my assignment. then when I want to insert the box, it changes to grey. could...

1. So I was doing my assignment. then when I want to insert the box, it changes to grey. could... - Similar Threads - was doing assignment

2. how do i fix when i plug in my USB and try to assign it a letter the option to "Change...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix when i plug in my USB and try to assign it a letter the option to "Change...: the option is grayed out when i try to press it, but when i right click on the name of the USB the option isn't grayed out but if i click it it says "The system cannot find the file specified" how do i fix this?...
  3. Why this is happening I wanted to do my assignment then it asked to restart automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why this is happening I wanted to do my assignment then it asked to restart automatically...: I did recovery setting nothing happened..then I deleted the new upgrade of windows if this had happened due to new upgrade then I shows black screen after Lock Screen and now this has happened.is there any solution without administrators?...
  4. Why this is happening I wanted to do my assignment then it asked to restart automatically...

Why this is happening I wanted to do my assignment then it asked to restart automatically...: I did recovery setting nothing happened..then I deleted the new upgrade of windows if this had happened due to new upgrade then I shows black screen after Lock Screen and now this has happened.is there any solution without administrators?...
  5. Why this is happening I wanted to do my assignment then it asked to restart automatically...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I want to change my billing so there is no subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my billing so there is no subscription: I want to change my billing so there is no subscription. I want a ms365 ONE time payment option without annual subscription. May 10th billing needs to be corrected. PLKASE CALL ME. THANKS Subhas Grandhi, 914/ 837-1977 Mobile, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. I want to change my billing so there is no subscription

I want to change my billing so there is no subscription: I want to change my billing so there is no subscription. I want a ms365 ONE time payment option without annual subscription. May 10th billing needs to be corrected. PLKASE CALL ME. THANKS Subhas Grandhi, 914/ 837-1977 Mobile, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. How do I change my app recommendation settings so I could download apps that are not in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my app recommendation settings so I could download apps that are not in the...: How do I change my app recommendation settings so I could download apps that are not in the microsoft store? I cannot locate the Apps and Features settings....
  9. How do I change my app recommendation settings so I could download apps that are not in the...

How do I change my app recommendation settings so I could download apps that are not in the...: How do I change my app recommendation settings so I could download apps that are not in the microsoft store? I cannot locate the Apps and Features settings....
  10. When I try to search my applications, part of it is hidden by a grey box.

in Cortana
    When I try to search my applications, part of it is hidden by a grey box.: Hello! When I click the Windows icon, everything seems normal, but when I press the search button, or start typing, this grey box appears.normalgrey boxtypingHow do I fix this?...