Windows 10: So I Was in My windows 8 download windows 10 but when l download it just put 46% in my...

Discus and support So I Was in My windows 8 download windows 10 but when l download it just put 46% in my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I Was in windows 8 download windows 10 but it was 46% in my windows 8 but where l download it just TAKE LONG So l buy windows 10 in bus and l need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Isaiah Gamez, Jan 25, 2023.

1. So I Was in My windows 8 download windows 10 but when l download it just put 46% in my...

So I Was in windows 8 download windows 10 but it was 46% in my windows 8 but where l download it just TAKE LONG So l buy windows 10 in bus and l need be good as school and l was happy as school and try to fix it what can l do wth the download windows 10 in my windows 8 will you help me do that and do that windows 10 and windows 8.1 it end of support So Yeah

:)

Isaiah Gamez, Jan 25, 2023

2. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jan 25, 2023
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jan 25, 2023
  4. MrGenius Win User

So I Was in My windows 8 download windows 10 but when l download it just put 46% in my...

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Download December 12 CU KB4054517 x64 (510.9MB)

Brings system to 16299.125

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

So I Was in My windows 8 download windows 10 but when l download it just put 46% in my...

1. So I Was in My windows 8 download windows 10 but when l download it just put 46% in my... - Similar Threads - Was download download

2. So I Was in My windows 8 download windows 10 but when l download it just put 46% in my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I Was in My windows 8 download windows 10 but when l download it just put 46% in my...: So I Was in windows 8 download windows 10 but it was 46% in my windows 8 but where l download it just TAKE LONG So l buy windows 10 in bus and l need be good as school and l was happy as school and try to fix it what can l do wth the download windows 10 in my windows 8 will...
  3. So I Was in My windows 8 download windows 10 but when l download it just put 46% in my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So I Was in My windows 8 download windows 10 but when l download it just put 46% in my...: So I Was in windows 8 download windows 10 but it was 46% in my windows 8 but where l download it just TAKE LONG So l buy windows 10 in bus and l need be good as school and l was happy as school and try to fix it what can l do wth the download windows 10 in my windows 8 will...
  4. download problem Windows 8 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download problem Windows 8 to Windows 10: My Dell computer reset to factory settings; Windows 8. How do I get the update to Windows 10 that had been installed before the reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-problem-windows-8-to-windows-10/7aa801e5-f2a9-408d-a52e-176d779713b4
  5. download problem Windows 8 to Windows 10

download problem Windows 8 to Windows 10: My Dell computer reset to factory settings; Windows 8. How do I get the update to Windows 10 that had been installed before the reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-problem-windows-8-to-windows-10/7aa801e5-f2a9-408d-a52e-176d779713b4
  6. Downloading and ReInstalling Windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading and ReInstalling Windows 8: Hi thereI have Windows 10 installed on a very old computer which originally came with Win8 pre 8.1 EraIts kinda old, almost 10y but I've decided to return the PC to its former glory.I'm starting with replacing this Windows 10 with the original Windows 8 and work my way...
  7. Downloading and ReInstalling Windows 8

Downloading and ReInstalling Windows 8: Hi thereI have Windows 10 installed on a very old computer which originally came with Win8 pre 8.1 EraIts kinda old, almost 10y but I've decided to return the PC to its former glory.I'm starting with replacing this Windows 10 with the original Windows 8 and work my way...
  8. So I just downloaded windows 10 on my usb because of a unfixable USB so I plug it into my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I just downloaded windows 10 on my usb because of a unfixable USB so I plug it into my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panda_Sap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt0pwg/so_i_just_downloaded_windows_10_on_my_usb_because/
  9. So I deleted all of my downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    So I deleted all of my downloads: A popup appeared telling me I had no space on my computer and said I had to clear some space, I pressed on it and it took me to settings and I clicked on delete temporary files and it didn't show downloads or anything just somethingslike windows update files and stuff, then i...
  10. My windows 10 download staying at 46%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows 10 download staying at 46%: My windows download was working perfectly until it stayed at 46% for 1 hr. It is still not done. HELP! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-download-staying-at-46/2d54be25-f580-43cb-a355-d7b4e8889136